Recent content by Calcraft

1. C

Soooooo....how did you guys like the short-course stuff? :)

We all thought it was an absolute blast! Boys raced the Trophykarts and loved it. SR1's were a blast to watch, I promised my wife ours will ready by March. It was cool to see how some of the other cars were built. The food provided by Select Glass was awesome. Perfect weekend other than a little...
  2. C

Lucas Oil Regional - Utah Series!

Great season, thanks to all who helped make this happen! Marcy is having a blast in the SR1. There are a couple new SR1's already in the design stages for next year. Can't wait! Anyone who is thinking about it, just do it. This series is the perfect way to get started.
  3. C

Lucas Oil Regional - Utah Series!

Thanks to all who helped put on a great event. Marcy & Tucker both got time in the SR1. It was awesome! Can't wait for the next one. Would love to see some more racers. Bring out what you got and have fun. Bang for the buck, the SR1 is hard to beat!
  4. C

Lucas Oil Offroad Regional Series-Utah race coming up!!

We are very excited for the race!! We will have the Jr2 karts there with two pumped young drivers. See you there
  5. C

Youth UTV?

Thanks for the replies. Will look into a Trophykart. Already have one that I put a Raptor 700 in but it is too much even for him. The 250 may be perfect though.
  6. C

Youth UTV?

Hey guys, what would you recommend for a sxs for my 10 year old? He has ridden moto-x since 4 years old so fairly aggressive but not ready yet for a fullsize of his own. Looked at the mini RZR but being an import I am scared, we have been down the Joyner/Rocketa path before. He destroyed one of...
  7. C

Other Single seater

Thanks for the compliments guys. I think I am one of the ones who enjoys the build as much as the finished product. Oh, sorry, not for sale right now. We need to get a little enjoyment out of it.
  8. C

Other Single seater

Not sure if this qualifies as a UTV but I guess close. I built a Trophykart like chassis powered by a Yamaha Raptor 700. So much power it scared my kids, so I unbolted the seat climbed in and scared myself!
  9. C

Jeep Buggy

Yea, you can work on the motor under-hood or in the foot-wells, still have splash shields to go in but still have to do some work on the steering. The way it is now, there is a sprocket on the input of the rack because it is so close to the motor. But too much side-load so looking to change the...
  10. C

Jeep Buggy

Have not run it enough yet to know about power, axles are just sleeved, and not sure of the weight yet. Added more tubing than original plan. Hoping it don't weigh much more than 450 Rhino. Thanks for the comments.
  11. C

Jeep Buggy

Yea, just a wrecked quad, round & square tube & sheet metal. Oh, and a few hours labor too I guess. Not much of a build thread but a few pics.
  12. C

Jeep Buggy

Hey all Merry Christmas! Jeep junior is all but done. Kids got the reveal for Christmas. A few things need finished and changed a little but mostly done. Yamaha Kodiak 400, RZR shocks, junkyard seats. Kids are pretty happy, can't wait to give the suspension a test. Waiting on a couple carb...
  13. C

Newbie from northern Utah

Hi all, newb wanna be fabricator from Northern Utah checkin in. Have built a couple buggies for my boys but still have a lot to learn.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000