Recent content by chill720

1. C

Anyone into guns??

JoeyD, Yes being from East TN we are in to guns here! haha. and stockpiling ammo.
  2. C

2015 BWDC DRAW

we aren't coming, sold the rzr. but i think the new owners are racing it under #1933
  3. C

Does Bluewater 150 seem a little Pricey?

dont forget about tech fee.
  4. C

BITD Class Vote on sequential 5 speeds

I cant race every race, and being on the East Coast doesn't help, but I think it is a great idea and also would help in any way I could if possible. I just don't think i could do much good being a whole day travel away.
  5. C

Racers Questionaire from V2R

thanks Bill
  6. C

UTV Rally Raid New Driver Callout $1,000 Cash Bounty

its an awesome series.
  7. C

UTVinc Polaris RZR Turbo Race Report

Congrats Johnny! Awesome build and story. The TEAM effort is amazing and shows!
  8. C

BITD Class Vote on turbos

for instance on rules. we built our new 1900 xp4 may of 2014. to 100% rules. So in 2014 at SS300 went thru tech and only thing that was a red flag was our #'s weren't exactly right and the stamps on wheels. Skipped V2R, BWD 250 tech, still hadn't fixed # plates but had them in truck to...
  9. C

Is Cory Sappington and the UTVRA relevant?

NO, not at all. My voice isn't as strong as the Factory guys, but living on the East Coast it makes it hard to spend a whole bunch of $$$ to come out and race when there isn't much guidance.
  10. C

fyi like jagged said, it wasn't unanimous on our end at all either........
  11. C

And I was at the Parker Race and there was no "vote" only asked a question. Whatever it may be, I will still come to the races I can and have fun because I like the Desert vs. Woods. But something needs to be done like a true committee.
  12. C

I have a non turbo 2014 XP4 legal race rzr I will sell anyone. I was at Parker 250 in Jan and realized that living in TN is the major part of our problem as we can't just go test in our back yard for same conditions as the west coast guys can, be it at that we still came with 2 rzrs last year...
  13. C

Race XP41K For Sale, Ready for V2R

Rick and the guys at Geiser Bros build and prep all of RPM Offroads race vehicles. They are top notch!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000