Recent content by Chuck G

1. C

Can-Am First UTV

Oh the salesman at the Kawasaki dealer must not know their sxs very well I asked and he said no. I did look it up and the 18 and 19 definitely come with power steering just not sure about the 17. I still felt more comfortable in the can am though. I Think it had more room between the seat and...
  2. C

Can-Am First UTV

Thanks for everybody’s input. I got to test drive both the Teryx and the Commander this past weekend. And decided to go with the commander. I must have not realized the steering wheel was adjustable the first time because when I got in the commander Saturday with it all the way forward I had no...
  3. C

Can-Am First UTV

Thanks for the quick reply. I’m mainly going to use it to plow my driveway. I might occasionally use it to haul stuff to my backyard because I live on top of a hillside. As far as the comfort part of it, the commander is kind of tight to get in and out of. I haven’t seen the teryx yet to try it out.
  4. C

Can-Am First UTV

I am currently looking to buy my first utv. I’ve been looking into the can am commander 1000 or possibly the Kawasaki teryx. I am on the heavier side (300 lb) and want something that could pull me through some trails pretty easily. And also use for work around the house. I grew up on quads but...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000