Recent content by CrawlerJamie

1. CrawlerJamie

Polaris 2016 XP1

Ok I need side mirrors. I want assault B2 but they're insanely overpriced. Might go to Tensor DS on method 405s too. Anyone know where I can buy both wheels and tires, assembled?
  2. CrawlerJamie

Polaris 2016 XP1

It's that time of the year. Things are getting nice and trails are opening. Hit the trails this weekend
  3. CrawlerJamie

Walker Evans Walker Link

Nice machine! I'm very happy with mine. I could feel them working yesterday and boy is it a great feeling not getting knocked around.
  4. CrawlerJamie

All UTV's PRP Alpha seats

So these are mouth more upright. Wonder if they're comfortable after all day? Also, in an xp1000 mount, would the seat angle be adjustable at all? Im curious what the stick xp 1000 seat back angle is
  5. CrawlerJamie

All UTV's PRP Alpha seats

What is the seat back angle on these seats?
  6. CrawlerJamie

Polaris 2016 XP1

I've almost done away completely with the lime squeeze! Now onto getting new seats. Had the control arms powdercoated black. And got Holz radius rods. Wrapped them in 3m to maybe keep them nice. And made a change to the interior. I put in a nice switch for the rear light bar strobe...
  7. CrawlerJamie

DezertBound Racing BITD X3 build

Holy shit that's rowdy!! Very nice
  8. CrawlerJamie

Polaris 2016 XP1

I ordered right from Impact I think it was like $930? Including the Velcro inner ear muffs, and helmet bag. Don't have a pumper yet but I'm planning on getting on in the RZR for next summer. Just don't know which one to get.
  9. CrawlerJamie

Polaris 2016 XP1

Oh man I know. The tow rig is ready to roll, th RZR and trailer are ready, but it's been -30 so it has been too cold to do anything
  10. CrawlerJamie

Polaris 2016 XP1

Got a replacement tow pig
  11. CrawlerJamie

Polaris 2016 XP1

Got me a new lid!
  12. CrawlerJamie

Trinity Racing 2017 RZR 1000 Build

Wow looks great so far. Great choice of parts
  13. CrawlerJamie

UTVUnderground Presents: 2016 SCORE BAJA 1000 VIDEO - Polaris Racing

Me too^. Obviously I didn't see it live, but when I watched it in that video...when he broke, I got this horrible feeling in my stomach. What happened to cause the break? A hole? A rock?
  14. CrawlerJamie

The most requested RZR Product

Haha solid! I just don't know where to put mine. Could loop it in my cage somewhere I guess

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000