Recent content by cwspfx

1. C

Official WORCS RD# 2 Primm, NV - Info Thread

They extended it till the 7th Tuesday!!
  2. C

I am coming from the North ... car is coming from the South .... soooo ...if car shows up I will run it ...LOL I will be there Thursday .... roping off a few trailer slots for the gang!
  3. C

WORCS class names

whats your class called Brian ...LOL kidding ... we see you at Primm?
  4. C

WORCS class names

ehhh ... I am with Doug and Todd Why change something that isnt broken?
  5. C

Slow your roll there Seaver ...LOL I am home right now till this Tuesday .... leaving for min week ... max two weeks ....I JUST MIGHT GO TO Primm ... but RZR will NOT be race prepped !! run it how it is ...kind of thing!! sooo ... you better come drink with us!!!
  6. C

He claims he found it the next morn. in Vegas!
  7. C

LOL ... you better be drinking with us this year ... if I go!! and it Purple sounds better them blue .... ps that dildo was from "Jack ASS 3D"
  8. C

You mean you are going to have beers with us this time ...LOL purple pennis - YouTube
  9. C

WORCS #8 Adelanto, CA

I raced it last year ... the jumps took out few ... that for sure. I think there was about two or three that tore the A-arms off the cars on landing. Fun coarse ... but not as fun as Glen Helen or Anza!
  10. C

Cal City Desert Super Course Series - Night Race- AUG 5th-6th

Just a FYI guys ... WORCS rules are going to be getting more strict. There is talk about a bunch of rule changes next year as for safety requirements. The days of 40MPH max UTV are gone ... so it is only SMART that the safety requirements get better. Do I think they need to be BITD...
  11. C

Supper Course Series #5 - Cal City - Oct. 30th

Yes ... this is number 5 of 7 this year.
  12. C

Supper Course Series #5 - Cal City - Oct. 30th

From Lou today!!!! Hey gang, the results are official for SC #4, and the points are being posted tonight. Check to winners are going out tomorrow. Now we're setting up for the big SuperCourse #5. We're attaching the Google Earth file for you guys to look at. This is the...
  13. C

Overall UTV - Time Behind Leader by Place Place Rider# Rider Name Brand Class Lap 1 Lap 2 Lap 3 Lap 4 Lap 5 1 43A PHILLIP MARTIN POL UTV Mod LEADER LEADER LEADER LEADER LEADER 2 44A BRANDON ALTMANN CAM UTV Form 02:26 (6) 00:27 (2) 00:41 (2) 00:34 (2) 01:22 (2) 3 45A KYLE MELVILLE...
  14. C

UTV Stock 1 38A JOSHUA WESTLING POL UTV Super Stock 1 45A KYLE MELVILLE POL 2 46A MARK BLAKELY POL DNF 39A CRAIG DILLER UTV MODIFIED 1 43A PHILLIP MARTIN POL 2 40A CHRIS WARD POL 3 42A JEREMIAH STAGGS YAM 4 41A JUSTIN LAMBERT KAW UTV Formula 1 44A BRANDON ALTMANN...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000