Recent content by desertwheeler

1. desertwheeler

Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread

The cheap lights on amazon are exactly that cheap. The patterns are just ok, they do fine for a lot of people. Their is no comparison tho when it comes to build quality and beam patterns. Most cheap lights are either flood or spot. I love my BD lights I can change beam patterns and colors really...
  2. desertwheeler

Has the Fat Lady Sung?

True I hate trying to look through someone’s feed to find something they posted a while before haha. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. desertwheeler

Has the Fat Lady Sung?

I have seen it in other forums too. Truck forums used to be pretty big with lots of activity and now they have dwindled compared to 10-15 years ago. Just gotta figure out how to draw the members from the brand specific forums somehow. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. desertwheeler

Has the Fat Lady Sung?

True but it takes both I think. I try to post my stuff but you don’t always get feedback or enough. But I would love to see reviews of products more too, even from individuals too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. desertwheeler

Has the Fat Lady Sung?

Yeah this site never really has been as full of tech as say the rzr forums to me anyways. Seemed like a lot less traffic. I enjoyed the reviews and stuff but just not the same anymore.
  6. desertwheeler

All UTV's Walker shock tuning upgrades in SoCal.

That’s the guy I was thinking of. I’ll pass it on. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. desertwheeler

All UTV's Walker shock tuning upgrades in SoCal.

Any good places that can upgrade the stock shocks on a xp4t? My bro in-law was looking at shock therapy but doesn’t want to deal with shipping. I think he is looking respring and valving.
  8. desertwheeler

What tie downs do you use?

I like the macs but got some smart straps at tractor supply and those are nice straps too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. desertwheeler

I agree I bought some cheap ones for a bit bu have switched over to BD and rigid. I’m sure they are very cheap copies I just saw a striking resemblance to BD which I haven’t seen anyone try to copy yet. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. desertwheeler

I was cruising Facebook and saw some one made a copy of your squadrons. Ion lights.
  11. desertwheeler

Heck yeah!!! Only problem now is I just bought some rigid sae duallys. Can’t wait to see them! Is there going to be fog and driving patterns?
  12. desertwheeler

Other 05-16 F250/350 icon vehicle dynamic shocks

I have a used set of icon vehicle dynamics shocks that came off my 08 F250 with a 2.5” leveling kit. Shocks are used and all need a rebuild. Fronts are 2.5” piggybacks rears are 2.0 IFP’s. Front piggy backs have the sticker rubbed off from the tire and made contact with the coils. It didn’t hurt...
  13. desertwheeler

All UTV's Best dealers?

And body know or remember if the dealers have Black Friday deals? He is hoping to get a good deal on Black Friday.
  14. desertwheeler

All UTV's Best dealers?

Man that’s a good deal!
  15. desertwheeler

All UTV's Best dealers?

My brother in law is gonna be in the market for a UTV in the near future and I wasn’t sure who the best dealing dealers are anymore. Our local dealer closed so only other dealer I have dealt with is Malcom smith. He wants a maverick but a rzr is an option for a better price. Any suggestions...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000