Recent content by dnf736

1. dnf736

Will Honda sponsor drivers for the Honda Talon?

I like how you ask then answer your own questions, BTW GNCC dropped UTV starting next season. Per Davey Coombs who is heavily involved in the US Motocross Series, the GNCC series and the MXoN when it comes to America. " It was a combination of things, many of which were correctly mentioned...
  2. dnf736

Drivers attacking Drivers at WORCS

So was Katie banned at Lucas?
  3. dnf736

Baja 500 VW Nerf.....Your thoughts?

Only if your backup driver cuts them off in a bottleneck then flips them off...
  4. dnf736

Rally Racing in a UTV

Can Sara codog for Cody?
  5. dnf736

LOORS racing qualify...?

Do you have a pulse? Check Can your car pass tech? Check Can you afford the entry fee? Check See you on race day.
  6. dnf736

Arctic Cat and Mint 400

Might as well let the Cat...out of the bag now but we've been working with start up Brentholaris on a new Production 1000 for the Mint, specs are powered by a Nostar Pecotech 2.4 1000cc 5 cilindur engine, mated to a Fortindiola 13 speed sequential transmission with floor mounted paddle shifters...
  7. dnf736

BITD Fire

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/threads/another-race-another-fire-while-pitting.127133/ Sounds like everyone was ok.
  8. dnf736

SpeedCat77 Baja Facts

I think he means more like a UTVWC Production 1000/Production Turbo class.
  9. dnf736

SpeedCat77 Baja Facts

See now I thought UTV and UTV FI were Production based classes meaning I could walk into Veys in El Cajon right now, buy an AC and start my build. So what Im gathering is you can build a car loosely based on a production model that doesn't really exist, throw in what ever house brand engine you...
  10. dnf736

What desert series would you run if BITD didnt fit your schedule?

My advice, make it about them. Quit racing yourself and focus on them. Your racing will still be there when they're through with it and their racing will end if you get hurt. That's what I did.
  11. dnf736

Polaris Turbo fix for racers

What have they done? They ignored the stop ride order and raced.
  12. dnf736

Tensor Tires Utv Specific tires. The Regulator A/T

One hell of a wheel man you got there.
  13. dnf736

Can-Am New Can-Am X3 Coming 8.16.16

I'm sure someone has already posted screen shots but I'm too busy to search so here are a couple. By looking at the trailing are the shock appears to mounted further back, if so that's going to be one very large shock absorber.
  14. dnf736

Polaris Front Differential Rebuild 2015 RZR

Erik at https://blackrhinoperformance.com/ can help you with that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000