Recent content by emgee00

1. E

Who has the right helmet suggestion for this new crazy law???

Holy smokes! I just realized I haven't found helmets for the family and me and we are coming up on a trip very quickly. Darn this time of year keeps me very busy! :eek:
  2. E

Wow, 6??? That is a big family and big expense. I thought mine was bad at 3 :rolleyes:
  3. E

That is awesome. I like the first one for sure. Where can I get one and how much will it set me back. The second picture looked like my two cousins who married their sisters :eek:
  4. E

Don't sell that look short of what it is. That is one sexy looking helmet there! :eek: Well, ok, at least it gets you out of a ticket!
  5. E

Thanks for the link. They have a crazy selection and prices seem very reasonable. Now all I need to do is figure out what I want. I am thinking a carbon fiber helmet or maybe a good light weight downhill mountain bike helmet???
  6. E

Ah, I love the "Союз Советских Социалистических Республик" helmet. Will this be the new symbol for us if Nov. 6th goes wrong??? On a real note, thanks for the ideas.
  7. E

New law requiring helmets in california

This is unique; the link that 07turbo posted does not have Section 500 (e) which states the 1000cc and under definition that is in Familyman's link?!? I confoosed..... Confusius say: man who go to bed with itchy behind wake up with stinky finger.
  8. E

Thanks for the input but I was looking for solutions to purchase reasonably priced helmets verse not riding where I live.....
  9. E

I guess I will need to be purchasing 4 new helmets for my UTV. Does anyone know of any reasonable priced ones that will allow me to still listen to the stereo I just recently installed? Any help will be appreciated.
  10. E

Polaris Lets See Those XP4 & RZR4 Aftermarket Cages Please

Thanks for sharing these. The black one looks a little cramped in the back. Can normal sized adults fit back there? Keep them pics comming. :)
  11. E

Polaris Lets See Those XP4 & RZR4 Aftermarket Cages Please

I just picked up a new RZR XP4 last Thursday and would like to see some pics of various aftermarket cages please. I am pretty sure I know what I am going with just would like to see some alternate ideas. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000