Recent content by FABWERX1

1. F

Laughlin Desert Classic

Reid, I was doing the splits on Sunday. And Marc was consistently behind Guthrie 14/15 seconds every lap. He also said over the radio, he was just cruzin. After the race he said the axle started making noise into the 2nd turn off the start.
  2. F

New Yamaha?

Believe it or not. A polaris xp1k is just an a arm rear suspension. Me and madmav will agree!! Either way fabwerx will build the 1st race chassis
  3. F

New FABWERX xp1k chassis underway

Stuck with stock location in the front. This customer already had shocks off a 7 truck and wanted to see if the could be used on this build. I wanted to go to the lower arm in front but he has a Madigan kit and I didn't want to change all that up. In the back I went with a 14" stroke shock...
  4. F

the chunk racing xp1k race chassis is coming along. Just about have the rear shock mounts finalized. we utilized a longer shock to achieve a better motion ratio with less fade And tune ability. this chassis has been designed to achieve utmost in strength while keep it light as,possible.
  5. F

Dash and console are done. Time to drink that cold beer in the cup holder
  6. F

Dash is done. Need cut some holes and start the console
  7. F

Starting on the sheet metal today
  8. F

One diagonal is ok as long as the placement is correct for intrusion. This is the 3rd chassis with it
  9. F

All control components in place
  10. F

Here is another bitd/score xp1k chassis going together for Chunk Racing out of NorCal.
  11. F

New Jimco build

Looks nice.
  12. F

The State of the UTV Desert Racing Class

I'm already to build from scratch and have tooling in the works.
  13. F

Utv Hard Ramming.. Our Mint 400 #1958 aka The Pink Car

I better build a .188 wall chromolly bumper on lowfat So Victor and Dave can bulldoze through the field of xp's !!!
  14. F

FABWERX XP1K CHASSIS

it just gets better and better. If your at contingency for the mint, make sure to check out this fabwerx chassis
  15. F

FABWERX XP1K CHASSIS

Some progress pics of this new fabwerx xp1k fabwerx chassis coming together for the Mint 400

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000