Recent content by Factory UTV

1. F

Rally Racing in a UTV

What can you guys tell us about the vehicle rules? What mods would a stock X3, YXZ or XP1K require to compete? I know, make it wider and lower, but what are the minimum requirements? I'm sure 5 point restraints, but what about cages, doors, fuel cells, windshields etc?
  2. F

Rally Racing in a UTV

Sounds like a hell of a lot of fun! Could see some real growth here for UTV's...
  3. F

Vegas Supercross tickets!!

Factory UTV is sponsoring an auction for 2 tickets to the 2017 Supercross Finale in Las Vegas Nv on Saturday May 6th!! 100% of the proceeds will go to the @road2recovery fund for injured #futvarmy Support racer @colt45moore. These are center of the stadium, 21 rows up. Best seats in the house...
  4. F

Arctic Cat and Mint 400

Hope you are right because Arctic Cats customer support is the worst I have ever experienced. I would NEVER buy another AC product from the old management. We just went through a 3 year fight on warranty issue with AC on a Wildcat. We have the luxury of having several UTV's so it wasn't as bad...
  5. F

Who Here Has Actually Run the Baja 1000 in a UTV?

Had some buddies say fuck it, lets run the Baja 500 about 5 years ago. Not a very experienced crew and they ran an LS powered buggy (sorry not sure of the class). I lost one of my friends that race after their car broke and he hitched a ride in a truck to the next Check or pit. Truck rolled...
  6. F

KOH Pick the winner.

I was really pulling for a Branden Sims win this year, he's been knocking on that door ..
  7. F

Factory UTV UHMW Equipped UTV's Dominate 2017 King Of The Hammers UTV Race

The King Of The Hammers UTV Race is widely acknowledged to be the toughest 1 day UTV race in the world. Factory UTV UHMW Armor is widely acknowledged to be the best Armor available for your UTV. It's no surprise then that KOH 2017's first 9 finishers across the finish line all equipped their...
  8. F

KOH Pick the winner.

I think having the big hitters like The Curries, Campbells and Millers in there just helps the image of UTV racing in a very positive way. The Guthries were mixing it up with them just fine before mechanical difficulties. They get to prerun the Hammers anyway and driving an Ultra4 and a UTV has...
  9. F

KOH Pick the winner.

A Factory UTV equipped UTV! Since 14 of the top 15 qualifiers had Factory UTV UHMW armor I like the chances...
  10. F

12 great gifts for Can-Am Maverick X3 side-by-side vehicle owners

Not turbocharged, but a great stocking stuffer for Christmas! (result of stock X3 skid usage also pictured #grinch)
  11. F

SpeedCat77 Baja Facts

Minimum unit sales are part of the AMA Homologation rules as well. Doesn't seem to me that Arctic Cat came anywhere near meeting these rules. I have never raced BITD or SCORE, but raced two wheels off road for a couple decades and helped run a few large events (1000 + entries). From all I read...
  12. F

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Baja 1000 Update Thread

Congrats to Rhys and the Sims/Carver team! Any update on where Wayne Matlock finished? Still on the podium? Guessing he's going to need a new skid :-)
  13. F

Your Picks to WIN the 2016 SCORE Baja 1000

My prediction is a team with the foresight to run the best protection between their machine and the baja terrain comes away on top. Soooo Wayne Matlock, Marc Burnett ,Branden Sims / Jake Carver, Justin Lambert, Brandon Schueler, Kristen Matlock or Rhys Millen #futvarmy!
  14. F

Staggs Blue Water Race Report

Good stuff Jeremiah :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000