Recent content by Fatchance37

1. F

"La Familia" 1st Annual John Berry Memorial Ride President’s Weekend

Little Rubicon 2-12 The Start - YouTube;):rolleyes:;)
  2. F

Oh, here's a video I put together of a segment of the Sat nite ride. Night Ride in the Mazes 2/12 - YouTube
  3. F

Thanks to everyone for the great day. My son, Justin is still talking about the rides and feast on Saturday. Most notable, he was amazed at the great bunch of folks that is... La Famila. I would llike to know if there is an alternate route to Drop 31 other than Parkview - Desert Aire - and...
  4. F

:D Thanks PB... On it and will be there:D:D:D
  5. F

Sooooo, not to be a complete PIA.... But, If we...Fatchance and Company arrive at 9-9:30 Sat morning are we OK with the ride departure time? Leaving San Diego at 5am. I recall 3.5 or so hours plus stops. If not, we can catch up at trestle, or at the pinnacles stop. Bringing 5lbs of pork...
  6. F

Fatchance 37 is working on a day trip on Sat with Fretster and the "big fella with the smiley flag". Likely get in early Sat am, and boondock the night in our trailers, leaving early Sun am. Just scanned the thread, we'll bring lots of "sumthin" for the post ride meal. Ceviche?:D
  7. F

Fatchance Checking In

Hey, I think I know that guy.... Thanks, good to be here.
  8. F

Check In

Hey I remember that photo... Oldsmobile all to ourselves. What was it like 117f :confused:
  9. F

Welcome to La Familia

Fatchance jumping over to the site. Just saw your announcement for the 'Lil Rubicon ride PB. San Diego group you guys took out last year are looking to make it happen.
  10. F

Fatchance Checking In

Hey all, just received an invite to the forum by another member so thought I'd drop in and check it out. Located in the East County of San Diego, do most of my riding in the winter season; ISDRA and surrounding areas. Off roading competes with our outstanding year round motorcycling weather. :D...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000