Recent content by flight offroad motorsport

1. F

xp 1000 sway bar advice

Hey I'm just wondering if the factory location is the best place for the sway bar or do I gain any handling moving it to the back of the chassis looking for some advice thanks
  2. F

xp 1000 fuel cell pump and regulator

Do you think its worth the trouble lowering the seat?
  3. F

OK thanks good to know I'll start over on the templates and go under the seat lol
  4. F

Thanks for the advice though I'll keep lonestar in mind
  5. F

I'm going to machine one out I extended the back part of the chassis to mount a fuel cell and spare tire. I needed to get the tank out of underneath the seat so I can lower it about 3"
  6. F

Alright thank you for the advice I'll go ahead a go with the factory pump sounds like that's wat everyone is using.
  7. F

I'm getting ready to build a fuel cell for my xp 1000 I'm just looking for advice and suggestions on wat fuel pump and regulator I need to run and wat psi?
  8. F

utv racing

Cool looking forward to seeing how it all turns out there's abt 7 of us from Wichita ks that would be up for it
  9. F

utv racing

Hey are there any racers around Kansas? There are some pretty cool tracks and a there is already a series that has a utv class but no turn out?
  10. F

texas baja racing series

Do you know of someone I could call to ask some questions?
  11. F

texas baja racing series

Hey I'm getting ready to build a xp 1000 to race some of the Baja races and was just wondering if there are any of you out there that can answer some questions I have before I start building? Thanks
  12. F

Hello from KS

Glad to see someone else from ks !!
  13. F

Mini Raptor Trophy Truck--RZR

What would a body like this cost?
  14. F

Polaris Input, and reviews for long travel set up for my 2013 rzr900 xp

Flight offroad motorsports I am working on a plus 6 long travel kit and will post pics as soon as its done. Id like to get your guys input on it. I have pics of my std width kit on here, the long travel kit will look similar but will use uni balls instead of ball joints.
  15. F

Flight offroad motorsports sneak peak at the new std. width a arms arms

Here are a few pics of the prototype rzr 900 xp std. width top a arms. Full set available in about a week! Let me know what you think. Id like to hear some feedback.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000