Recent content by Flyingbryan

1. Flyingbryan

Help Miller Canyon route to Devils Hole for wider SXS

Good point, I think we are at the Don't Ask Don't Tell with the 50" wide trails that can handle bigger. Sad but true. There are some trails in Hungry Valley (Gorman) as well, that are listed as 50" but can clearly handle any SxS and then there are others that are listed @ 50" in the same...
  2. Flyingbryan

All UTV's Post up a pic of your sxs!!

Just getting time to play with my Commander again. Should be able to change a few things and be on the trail in the next few weeks.
  3. Flyingbryan

Can-Am SGM Commander Build

As always looking great. Look forward to meeting some time. Bryan :cool:
  4. Flyingbryan

Other New YAMAHA in 5 Days!!!!

I count 11 days now. So when do we see the new SxS? Was it just the sled's?
  5. Flyingbryan

No UTV's in SSTS

Wish the SxS's could have made it but I have to say I will be surprised if the series make it more then one year. It seems everyone I know want to watch Supercross and CBS can not justify live airing of the race. I really think SxS's would have helped the series but I hope it makes it...
  6. Flyingbryan

UTV Insurance

State Farm About $200 on Commander but insured at $25000 with extras.
  7. Flyingbryan

My MLK Ocotillo weekend video

Nice job on the video. Bryan :cool:
  8. Flyingbryan

Nighmare gulch Pics

Wish I could have made it. Some day I will get back in the game. Lots going on at work.
  9. Flyingbryan

Recall on Commander 2011 and 2012

BRP Recalls Can-Am Side-By-Side Vehicles Due to Loss of Steering Control Hazard Consumers should stop using this product unless otherwise instructed. It is illegal to resell or attempt to resell a recalled consumer product. Hazard: Improper assembly of the steering column to the rack and...
  10. Flyingbryan

New law requiring helmets in california

I am reading it the same way, sad but true.
  11. Flyingbryan

Can-Am SGM Commander Build

It is really coming along very nice.
  12. Flyingbryan

Can-Am Commander CVT cover 2011 Vs 2013

Looking for the reason Can Am changed the part number on the CVT cover on the Commander. The cover part number 2011 is #420611393 $ 104.49 The cover part number 2012 & 2013 is #420611395. $109.49 By the way the heat protection mat is sold seperate #420975050 $ N/A I put the Thermo Tech...
  13. Flyingbryan

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas & Happy New year to all Bryan :cool:
  14. Flyingbryan

All UTV's Maverick / Shock length

Lol, The shocks on the Maverick seem to be a home run and if they would have been able to fit on a Commander that would have been even better.
  15. Flyingbryan

All UTV's Maverick / Shock length

Wow those things are big. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000