Recent content by Fourup

1. F

Thats not all.... Polaris RZR #XP1K is COMING!

Cant see a product for 100Hp going to 200Hp and having no issues with NO changes, even the 60HP units slipped some at stages and some would call that a problem and some would say thats exactly the kind of stress a CVT is meant to soak up and relieve, so either way there is a little compromise...
  2. F

Thats not all.... Polaris RZR #XP1K is COMING!

Get it on a drag strip and lets see some speeds!! Also PVT is gears inst it instead of a CVT - Belt?? Otherwise how are you going to stop belt slip?? :eek: Loving the look of it definitely the sexiest RZR yet!!
  3. F

YAMAHA - June 11th, 6PM PST on UTVUnderground.com - 2014 Model Year RELEASE!

Yesterday without knowing they were changing production Facilities to the US I also criticised the lack of a sports SXS yet but also recognised the Viking as the Rhino replacement. I also stated that I recognised that the Viking was a vehicle already designed and tooled while Yamaha were in...
  4. F

Anyone upgraded engine Polaris 6x6

Besides the Tomfoolery it seems its about $1500 for a Muzzy top end for 860cc instead of 760 and I presume the std CVT can handle that torque if not I'd address that later and putting a seat in the back with no roll approx $400 and two seats back to back with proper roll $4k.
  5. F

Keen to buy/build 6x6 chase/film rig

Maybe I should see if someone has rolled one of these gently, bang on a distinctly SXS/UTV looking rollcage/body kit and scare the living bejeezus out of every brand rep I come across by disguising me and my vehicle in all black the Can Am did with the Mav. http://youtu.be/n9Kr5RKej-Y
  6. F

Maybe I should see if someone has rolled one of these gently, bang on a distinctly SXS/UTV looking rollcage/body kit and scare the living bejeezus out of every brand rep I come across by disguising me and my vehicle in all black the Can Am did with the Mav. :D:D http://youtu.be/n9Kr5RKej-Y
  7. F

Yep they are good for drivetrain for what I want in fact it was so different I initially thought seeing it for the past couple of years it was a converted 6 seater with an added set of wheels because the Centre Distance on the rear axles is 29.5" and he had 32's with lots of space but its...
  8. F

No your right they did use the standard 6x6 the standard cage they have isnt what I'm after and I want to chop the bed back and keep whats left or even just move that back with the suspension moving both front and rear to spread that load. They do all that suspension and the shock kit seems to...
  9. F

Have a look at this rig :eek: http://youtu.be/AavImfjSZuQ
  10. F

Yeah I have seen this one around before by Moto-art but I believe he started with a Standard Ranger and added a 3rd axle not sure if its 6x6. I'll have to go to the Moto-Art site again and check the project. Also what I am looking for with the 2nd row of seats is that they are elevated enough...
  11. F

Hey, does anyone know of a company that does Ranger 6x6 build stuff so I can buy off the floor parts rather than buy custom made? There are places I want to go with this rig ( and 6x6 is best I can get an air shock kit to smooth the ride) and amendment s I want to make to it as a 4 seater...
  12. F

In vein hope I ask if anyone has ever upgraded the motor in a 2010+ Polaris Ranger 6x6. There are places I want to go with this rig ( and 6x6 is best I can get an air shock kit to smooth the ride) and amendment s I want to make to it as a 4 seater observational/shooting/filming/chase vehicle...
  13. F

CT Racing Maverick Build

I'm in the same boat, its a little too much for my taste, I have always been on about the Wildcat cage and while it may take a massive get off the fold the front thats exactly what a cage in on to prevent. Its all guessing until you crash test them over and over, mathematics only goes so far...
  14. F

Finke Desert Race in Australia - SXS 2 most entries.

The entries for the Finke Desert Race in central Australia have closed and the SXS/UTV class has equaled the the class with the second highest amount of competitors entered in only the 3rd year of possible competition in their own class...
  15. F

Event stage 2 Crookwell Graveyard - Australia

Heres some fantastic raw footage of the Crookwell Graveyard in Australian NSW Offroad series by Roycroft Racing - Damn its a fast section with nothing too technical just pin it and hope for the best!! http://youtu.be/RCMRwKzo_As

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000