Recent content by FREDRZR4

1. F

PCI Race Radios and Polaris RZR Engineer Two-in-One UTV Intercom and Radio Communication

The 5 channels it comes with are set and programing cannot be changed! It would be great if you could program your own channels
  2. F

Go Visit King Ranch at North County Yamaha!

LOL, Makes sense, im trying to figure out with Tim, if i should get a fastback cage just like King Ranch, or the Sports Cage height but same as King Ranch with the Radius Front and that back bumper that's my debate right now
  3. F

Go Visit King Ranch at North County Yamaha!

whats the tallest adult that could probably fit in the back ?
  4. F

UTVUnderground Action Sports Canopy FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY!!

I would love to use the Canopy for when i go riding in the summer in the Imperial valley, as it gets pretty hot down here, also to take it to all the Baja races 250,500,1000 and all the offroad events i attend too all yr long
  5. F

Need long travel input here..

Bent Motorsports would be the best in my opinion, with the power of the turbo your gonna need more suspension travel, and 19" is allot for desert and dune riding, on their FB page they have pictures of a RZR4 they built with their LT kit and Apex engine swap
  6. F

The UNDERGROUND is taking over Glamis North 3-28 thru 3-31

Sounds good keep me informed on your guys schedule of the rides so i can make it out there thanks
  7. F

The UNDERGROUND is taking over Glamis North 3-28 thru 3-31

I would like to join you guys on a ride i live in Calexico so its only 30min away to Niland, i would go for a day to join you guys on a trail ride if theres no problem with that
  8. F

Need long travel input here..

Check out Bent Motorsports LT kit it gives you i believe 19"+ of travel
  9. F

2012 Presidents Day Dune Ride

thanks guys should be fun then
  10. F

UTVUnderground.com - Dune Bashing The U.A.E. (Dubai-Abu Dhabi) // EVepic.com

keep the pictures comeing theres no doubt those guys are ballers
  11. F

Sounds good shouldn't be a problem ill just lower the air on the tires
  12. F

very excited for this ride i talked to schannon and said everyone was welcome i hope i can make it there by saturday and go on the ride with all of you guys, just one thing i have a rzr4 but i dont have paddles i hope it does good on the sand though what do you guys think

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000