Recent content by Friedman72

1. F

2010 UTV of the Year Award Winner and Member Giveaway Announcement

Thanks to Black Rhino, Crowley, and Joey D, Cool to see contests like this, and congrats to all the winners.
  2. F

2010 UTV Of The Year **VOTERS CONTEST w/ BIG PRIZES

I own the RZR S but got to vote for the CommanderX Thats gonna be a great platform to start from in building a dream machine. Thanks Underground and Black Rhino for the opportunity to partake in this sweet as contest/giveaway!
  3. F

Yooooo from AZ

Welcome from Peoria, Az (Lake Pleasant) area.
  4. F

Strobe Lighting and Siren Horns? Where to Buy?

I'd start here... not sure if its the best deal around but its where we used to get equipment when I was a firefighter. Whelen Warning Lights - Whelen Lightbars - Whelen LED Lights - Whelen Dash Lights - Police Gear - Police Equipment - Police Uniforms - Public Safety Equipment: Galls
  5. F

Can-Am M/O Commander Review

Nice write up.. Id I hope that I get the opportunity to get behind the wheel of one soon.
  6. F

my 85 yota rockcrawler project

Truck is looking awesome for sure! Makes me want to jump on craigslist and look for a project.
  7. F

Pouring Rain In The Valley Today!!!!

Saw this on on another forum this morning.... from the Glamis Beach store to you..... Was posted there by Glamis Pilot YouTube - Weather
  8. F

the wifes 130hp RZR4...vids

Just trying to do a lil coordinating is all... are you going that weekend?
  9. F

Nice! Cant wait to check that thing out in Glamis this year.... Call me when you know for sure when your first trip is going to be.
  10. F

If I had to guess Id say maderas Bros? and Pro armor doors...... Hey Mike how is ur other ride coming along???? Last I saw of it the motor was breaking the dyno!?
  11. F

Project "2Times"

That thing is a beast! Looking Awesome!
  12. F

GNARLY Class 1 Wreck in Australia

Fosters..... is Australian for "holy crap!!!! We're gonna nose over at a 120+kmph and walk away cause good safety equipment is good safety equipment no matter what side the effin' steering wheel is on!"
  13. F

Sept. CONTEST **CAPTION THIS** Sponsored by 4130 Clothing.com

NAUSEA, HEARTBURN, INDIGESTION,UPSET STOMACH DIARRHEA!... The Pepto Bismol sponsored TT rolls its way to its first podium finish.
  14. F

California 200 Memorial T-shirts are being produced by 4130 Clothing for Fast-AID.

Re: California 200 Memorial T-shirts are being produced by 4130 Clothing for Fast-AID That;s awesome... the shown support from the off road community has been solid thus far... this makes me wish I had a hook up in the blank garment biz. GL and thanks for your efforts to all for trying to make...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000