Recent content by GGJPGUY

1. G

New Dune Restrictions.

Well Back to work after the long week at Gordons Well. I have to say that the new areas that the BLM has marked off as restricted accsess are both confusing and dumb. One thing, they closed off the road to Patton Valley. This 40yd by 1/2 mile long stretch of sand as been open since the...
  2. G

New ISDRA Season Passes

I have seen mulitiple sources that say that this years season pass is going up to $150.00. That part I get. Gotta pay for law enforcement, EMTs, etc.etc.etc. The part I am having a hard time getting my head wrapped around it the duration of the new season passes. October 1-2013 to April...
  3. G

New law requiring helmets in california

Thanks TKRHINO. I did some lookin and found this http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billVotesClient.xhtml It has the blow by blow on how the bill is doing. It is going to grandfather everyone with a vehicle up 2013 model year. Everything 2014 and newer will be enforced there after. Along...
  4. G

SO. With all the phone calling, emailing, letter writting, and picture sending, that everyone has done to prove that those of us that have profesionally built cages and seats installed in the rear of our vehicles, means nothing. Yes, we got them to throw out the "feet on the floor" language...
  5. G

08 Teryx just shuts down.

The engine stops running. kinda like its running out of fuel. It never did it in the dunes, just running around out in the desert. In the dunes we are hauling a$$ for 20-30 min. at a time. Out in the dez, we r just putting along. Thats what made me think of a heat related issue.
  6. G

Well, I guess after the first big weekend at the dunes, when all the unsuspecting folks show up with their SxSs all tricked out, and the BLM starts handing out tickets. It will become a real quiet place!!!! So, all of us here in AZ that go to the dunes, that have valid plates, registration...
  7. G

08 Teryx just shuts down.

A couple of times this summer, while out running around at night, my 08 teryx just dies. Im guessing it may just be over heating, but I do not get the over heating light on the dash. I also just put in a Trail Tech Vector dash with temp gauge and it never showed that the temp should be an...
  8. G

All UTV's UTV BEACH WEEK

Hells Yea! Seriously down for that!:D
  9. G

UTVUnderground/Hostyle Racing FREE Backpack GIVEAWAY!!!

Now how do we go about buying one of those bad boys!!!
  10. G

HOWZIT!

Want to say wassup to everyone out there. Not a newbie to being offroad, but this is my first SXS. It is a blast! At least now when we go to the dunes my wife can finally ride. Bought her a quad several years ago and set it up for her, but she would never ride it in the dunes. And when we...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000