Recent content by Ghostranger77

1. G

Monster Truck Nationals Offroad Racing Photos?

Here are some shots from te UTV race at firebird raceway over the weekend.. all the shots are up on my site @ www.racemarkerphoto.photoreflect.com
  2. G

OFFICIAL UTVUG LOORRS RD3&4 Results-Pics-Vids-Links

Better late than never... you can veiw all my shots at www.racemarkerphoto.photoreflect.com
  3. G

ASCC Round 2

I wouldnt go and say economy... I just was at the WOR Prescott race and there were a TON of UTV's and it was a whiplash race... WOR Prescott Valley Race | race-deZert.com
  4. G

ASCC Round 2

Great weekend of racing, here are some shots from friday and saturday you can see a bunch more on my site at www.racemarkerphoto.photoreflect.com See you guys at the next one. Ill be covering ASCC and Loorrs for UTV weekly and RDC so look out! -Kermit
  5. G

Arizona Short Course Championship Series - let's get the UTV's out there!!!

Better late thank never..lol Here are some shots from that race, I will be at this up and coming one. there are tons more photos on my site... www.racemarkerphoto.photoreflect.com
  6. G

Whiplash Prescott Race

Here are some shots from the weekend I will have more up later. All of them are up on my site a www.racemarkerphoto.photoreflect.com I will have a blog later this week..
  7. G

WOR Speedworld Short Course/Desert Racing Series.

I read your screen name and figured it out..lol thought you would like some of those.. lol
  8. G

Just finshed the blog go check it out for a bunch of new unseen photos! http://www.racemarkerphoto.blogspot.com
  9. G

A few more from sunday that I liked....
  10. G

A couple from sunday, more tomorrow..
  11. G

Yep, having too much fun in the R1
  12. G

Ill have some pics from saturday for you guys and gals in a bit!
  13. G

Arizona Short Course Championship Series - let's get the UTV's out there!!!

Ill be there shoot/covering the event so whom ever shows up gets good coverage :)
  14. G

Whiplash Speedworld Race UTV pics

Sorry been in laughlin for the snore race, all pictures were up friday morniing.. All photos are up on the website. TME Racing Photography brought to you by: Quick Response Fire Protection LLC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000