Recent content by groundforce

1. groundforce

Dune action at Little Sahara

We Got the whole family and our new machine out to Little Sahara State Park for Spring break. We had a blast and broke our new RZR XP4 in real good. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. groundforce

Lakeside riding at Lake Murray ATV Park

Well. Sorry I hadn't kept things up in here. Heres the playlist of the rest of the vids in this series if anybody is interested. And Please if yall do watch a few more I'd love to hear some feedback. I really enjoy making the vids just wanna keep improving along the way. EDIT: So the forum...
  3. groundforce

Lakeside riding at Lake Murray ATV Park

Looking for something unique at an offroad park check out Lake Murray ATV Park. Located in Ardmore Oklahoma it is a fun state park with quite a bit of variety. What makes this place unique is all the access to the lake. Almost the entire park is surrounded by the lake. Get too hot just pull...
  4. groundforce

VR Video - Ripping the X3

I think this is one of my favorite shots I've captured with the Fusion so far. No Music. No Editing. Just a quick 360º VR video of us ripping the Maverick X3 around at Lake Murray ATV Park. NOTE: watch it with the YouTube app for the interactive experience.
  5. groundforce

Pine Mountain Trails Oklahoma

OK maybe the last Pine Mountain Trails trip video. Ready to move on to my next trips footage. If your ever around the southeastern part of Oklahoma I would suggest checking the park out. It is a great family park and the kiddos really loved it. I Look forward to getting back out there again.
  6. groundforce

Been slacking on getting more of this trip edited so here is the 360º version of that first ride through the trails. Not too happy about how the 360 quality turned out this time. I Had to export using the goPro app on the phone and the quality just isnt the same as working on my desktop.
  7. groundforce

Starting to edit vids from our last trip to Pine Mountain Trails. Great park in South East Oklahoma with around 1700 acres of riding. Lots of nice hard packed and rocky trail. With A bit of water and mud. Got a bunch of footage to dig thru. I keep all the vids of this park in this same...
  8. groundforce

First Time Offroading with the Kiddo

Thank you @JoeyD23. Means a lot coming from you. And I got two more trips of footage waiting for editing. I’m right there with you. Wish we could just ride with the kiddos every day. The excitement they bring along just elevates everything. Looking forward to the years of riding with them to...
  9. groundforce

OK. Heres our last video from the Barnwell Mountain trip. This was quite a special trip with it being my daughters first offroad adventure. Fell this one kinda captures her whole introduction into offroading pretty nicely. Hope yall been enjoying the videos as much as like making them.
  10. groundforce

360º Trail Riding at Barnwell Mountain.

Got more 360º video from a trip to Barnwell Mountain up on the YouTube. Best viewed in the mobile YouTube app for full interactivity.
  11. groundforce

Here’s the 360° version of this same ride. Remember these are best view in the mobile YouTube app. Even better if you have google cardboard or another VR head display. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. groundforce

She had a blast. And a new helmet is certainly on the list to get before the next trip. We struggled with that darn thing all weekend to keep it on her head properly and just never worked well for this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. groundforce

Recently Got to take my kiddo on her first offroad adventure at Barnwell Mountain. And she loved it. Her excitement and reactions while riding were just awesome and I look forward to the many adventures ahead of us. Filmed her first ride with the GoPro Fusion. There is so much you can do with...
  14. groundforce

Trail riding & Bedrock Busting for Gold

That is pretty awesome. Looks like an interesting thing to do if your riding in the right places.
  15. groundforce

Carnage in Colorado - Papa Pierce RZR 900 S Rollover

Man So were we. Running up to the machine we were all expecting him to be in so much worse shape. And When we flipped him back over he kinda flopped all the way to the passenger side I thought for sure he been hurt more than just a concussion. He will definitely be looking into upgrading the...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000