Recent content by HCR-Brit

1. HCR-Brit

HCR Racing Long Travel in Action

Been working on this video for a while and I'm pretty happy with how it came out!
  2. HCR-Brit

Kawasaki Kawasaki Teryx T4 Long Travel?

None Taken and I agree, this was simply to keep the subscribers of this thread updated ;)
  3. HCR-Brit

GENERAL / 900 S / 1000 S Long Travel kit

Hey guys, A bunch of people have asked why we didn't make a long travel kit for the 900 S and 1000 S with the release of the GENERAL LT kit. They are cross compatible with a few modifications on our end. Wanted to share few photos of both as they look completely different, IMO.
  4. HCR-Brit

Kawasaki 14 Teryx 4 LTI or HCR or ? for Long travel Suspension

Thanks guys! .. We have a little something new coming out. Same functionality with an updated design. Should have some photos in the next week or so
  5. HCR-Brit

Kawasaki Kawasaki Teryx T4 Long Travel?

We will have something a little more updated here in the next few weeks .. Slight design change, same functionality
  6. HCR-Brit

HCR RACING YAMAHA YXZ1000R COMPLETE SUSPENSION SYSTEM

Got to Go play over the weekend after the MPI Turbo was installed!
  7. HCR-Brit

Kawasaki 14 Teryx 4 LTI or HCR or ? for Long travel Suspension

Just an FYI , We transferred all of our kits over to our custom Elite material about a year go; 30% Stronger than Chromoly. By doing this we were also able to lighten our original design by about 20%. We also changed the front to a high clearance Setup
  8. HCR-Brit

PHOTOS - Ultra4 Glen Helen Grand Prix

Any shots of the UTV's? Or at least the 4917 car on it's side :D
  9. HCR-Brit

Turnkey KOH Race Cars from HCR

The contingency is specifically for the #4900 Cars. It will be decided among the top 3-4 finishers of 4900 cars. Waiting for approval from KOH on how it will be dispersed among the podium. Technically you can overall it and win purse within the class. Take home a RZR and cash ..
  10. HCR-Brit

All UTV's Beware if using a team cluth

I know of 6 people that have had this identical thing happen.... Maverick specific
  11. HCR-Brit

HCR Racing Presenting Sponsor of Polaris KOH UTV Race

Can't wait to be in Hammertown again this year. If you are racing or spectating, we will be hosting the KOH experience. Only 20 spots still left. Details attached. To register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2015-koh-utv-experience-with-hcr-racing-tickets-15377512554
  12. HCR-Brit

Polaris HCR Racing XP1000 ELITE SAND SERIES LONG TRAVEL KIT

Going to be in Glamis this weekend with the new kit is anyone wants to see it in person. :D My job sucks
  13. HCR-Brit

Polaris HCR Racing XP1000 ELITE SAND SERIES LONG TRAVEL KIT

Come see it in Person at Parker Contingency or Dumont this weekend.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000