Recent content by Headinjury

1. H

We Are Off And Running....build Thread..., Warrior Lifestyles "Legend" FS25

Well after months of research and tinkering with our first proto-type. We have finally started production on the 2011 Legend FS25... I will be posting pics and following the build as we go. We will be building this here at our facility in Perris, Ca. We will build them here and sell them here...
  2. H

Warrior Lifestyles

Sorry for the delay Kevin, but yes we have those online @ Weekend Warrior Ceiling Light 6"
  3. H

UTVunderground, New Truck Wrap

I agree with MikeL on the wheels. I'm sure someone would like to be apart of this... Looks SICK Joey!
  4. H

Warrior Lifestyles

Hey check out that Rhino!!!
  5. H

Get your Stocking Stuffers now!!!! 15% off online @ Warrior Lifestyles RV Store

Get yer shoppe on Bro!!! 15% off anything in our online store... FREE SHIPPING for over $100.00 orders
  6. H

Get your Stocking Stuffers now!!!! 15% off online @ Warrior Lifestyles RV Store

That's right taking care of business and showing some love to the Underground. Shop here http://www.warriorlifestylesrvstore.com Promo code is head15
  7. H

WARRIOR LIFESTYLES "LEGEND" Series FS25

Here is what we will be putting in production in the next few weeks... Stay tuned....
  8. H

Join Us On Vendor Row East GLAMIS The Vets Weekend....

Join Us On Vendor Row This Vets Weekend...., Come see the new Prototype 2011 Legend Trailer Great deals on everything Clothing, gear, parts and more!!!
  9. H

New 2011 Stellar F38LKSG 5th wheel toy hauler from Eclipse RV

Brent, looks good brother. What is the counter top surface in the bath and bedroom compared to the galley?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000