Recent content by HiPer-Tech10

1. H

Factory Wheel Offsets

RZR 800 Should be right around 4+2 Front 5+2 Rear.
  2. H

Hey Brandon, Please send your racing resume to [email protected] and the lady who takes...

Hey Brandon, Please send your racing resume to [email protected] and the lady who takes care of all our sponsorship offers, Jennifer Albright, should get back to you shortly with an offer. It may take a little longer than usual because of the holidays but if you send her a message she will...
  3. H

HiPer Racing Sponsorship

We already have Yellow 12" rings.
  4. H

Whats made in the USA?

Very nice post, Doug. Not derailing at all. Thank you.
  5. H

Whats made in the USA?

HiPers are fully produced and hand made right here in the good old United States. We're right in the Heartland, buddy. Each one of our UTV wheels is built to order and assembled by hard working American hands right outside of Kansas City, KS. Go HiPer and go American. You'll probably win some...
  6. H

HiPer Racing Sponsorship

Thanks for the quick link on Facebook, Joey. We're looking for several teams. Let me know if anyone asks you any questions regarding us. Dylan
  7. H

HiPer Racing Sponsorship

Team HiPer is looking for a few teams running the LOORS series to sponsor next season. If you are a team looking to run with Team HiPer send me a pm. Dylan
  8. H

HiPer Sponsorship

We are looking to pick up a few teams to sponsor for next WORCS season. Please pm me if you are team that is interested in being a part of Team HiPer. Dylan
  9. H

BITD BlueWater Desert Challenge - PICS // LIVE Updates & Tracking!

Looks like Dennis beat me to the post by just a few minutes. Congrats to everyone who had a succesful weekend. Team HiPer
  10. H

BITD BlueWater Desert Challenge - PICS // LIVE Updates & Tracking!

I believe that the driver of 1949 was Dennis Jean. Very nice and understanding racer. I'm sure your apology is accepted and there are no hard feelings.
  11. H

Limited all black HiPer Wheels

You are very welcome, sir. They do look pretty sharp on your ride. Let me know if we can be of any more assistance. Dylan
  12. H

Limited all black HiPer Wheels

We have a limited number of straight black centers for our new Sidewinder II and Dakar II Wheels. In comparison with our new silver and black centers, these are the same wheel design except completely powder coated straight black. If anyone is interested pm or email me at [email protected]...
  13. H

Red, Blue, 12", and 14" Silver billet center wheels.

We sure can James. It would be a 5+5 offset, and we have two options with our UTV wheels. We have our 12" Sidewinder which is a single bead lock, and we have our 14" Dakar wheel which is a dual bead lock. If you have any other questions you'd like me to answer feel free to pm me or repost on...
  14. H

Here are a few pics of our all Silver billet center wheels. If you guys have any other questions feel free to ask. Dylan
  15. H

Hey Joey, Pics of the 12" and 14" wheels?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000