Recent content by IM0T0

1. I

King Of the Hammers open invitation

My Dad and I will come out for a day or 2 in our Teryx's on the weekend of the 13th of Nov.
  2. I

King of Hammers Teryx Build

So I got the suspension hung and the King Shocks on order. I have been debating on what to do for the suspension for the past week. I have 2 different kits one a 3 over and one a 4 over kit and I am going to test both to see which one i like better. I have a true 14 inchs of travel front and...
  3. I

Casey Currie Teryx ride day at KOH

For those who may be interested, Monster Energy Kawasaki's Casey Currie is planning a Teryx ride day on February 7 in the Johnson Valley OHV area. The ride will consist of some of the famous Hammer trails although none of the super difficult trails will be used. He is laying it out so a stock...
  4. I

King of Hammers Teryx Build

I have got the Teryx down to the frame with the motor and diffs still located in place. I have cut the sides for ground clearance and am still working on final square tube placement and I will build the cage starting sunday. Suspension gets started on Monday. Magnaflow Exhaust hooked me up with...
  5. I

Casey Currie

Whats up I am Casey Currie and I drive for Monster Energy Kawasaki. I am building a new Teryx for King of the Hammers. I will upload photos when I get them uploaded. And I love my Teryx!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000