Recent content by insainfab

1. I

Prosthetic Leg built w/ FOX Racing Shox... SICK!

It is truly remarkable what todays technology and some ingenuity can bring to the table.
  2. I

Huge RZR XP jump vid in Glamis

Well said. Hard to think that even a fully built race car could suffer a hit like that and not bend/break something.
  3. I

Kawasaki teryx 840e wheelie

Ali Baba- yes it does have the vfj clutch mod. And with that plus the Dasa stage 5 kit its amazing the power it puts to the ground! Freeezen-thanks for putting that up for me. Im such a noon when it comes to computers haha
  4. I

If that doesn't work try this one.YouTube - Teryx 840 wheelie
  5. I

Ok guys think I got it. Check it out and let me know what you think.
  6. I

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. NEVER MIND THIS GO TO THE LINK 2POSTS DOWN! !!!!
  7. I

Well crap I thought I had the video uploaded correctly but apparently not. Can anyone help me its q cool video id like to share. Is it possible to upload a vid front a phone. Its 3.8 MB. Can anyone help?
  8. I

My Dasa 840 teryx wheelie. One 150 pound rider in rear. Can get it up to about three feet with no passenger bu this one is the best.
  9. I

2010 840 teryx couple questions

I don't know if the temp sensor is on the inlet or outlet of the motor ill have to check. And the coolant in the overflow stays the same. Are you asking if the level in the tank rises or drops? Im not quite following sorry. Anyone have any input on the "pop"out on decel? Is this normal? Im just...
  10. I

Built my first cage today

Yeah I was thinking earlier today about adding the x on top. Probably will do that along with moving the head bar. Took the kids out today and must say when my two year old daughter screams and cries when I shut it off saying they like it is an understatement. Ha
  11. I

Its hard to see from that angle but yes there are two tubes that run from the bottom of the bumper under the seats to the tube frame seat mount. The seat mount is made out of 1.5 120 wall dom. Then there are four tubes that pass through the bed that connect the seat frame to the teryx's frame...
  12. I

Well built my first cage today. Its a bit different. Tailgate removed seats a little farther back for more legroom. Darn kids just wont stop growing. Lol. Added a shourtcourse truck oval type rear bumper. And running dual buckets instead of bench. Let me know what you think. Both good and bad...
  13. I

2010 840 teryx couple questions

Hey guys got a couple questions. 1. What is normal running temp or ok temp? According to my coolant temp guage im right around 200 normally. And in deep sand or when im really in it im up around 215. Is that okay or too high? My teryx does have a Dasa impeller and cbr radiator. 2. When im at...
  14. I

2003 R1 Teryx

Looks good. Did you do the fabwork yourself?
  15. I

All UTV's My new ride

Not to mention this teryx cost me half of what his xp cost him.;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000