Recent content by IrateMarty

1. I

UTV Championship Updates, Pictures and Race Day Thread

Will there be any way to watch the races live tomorrow?
  2. I

Will the king be dethroned 2016 KOH

Anyone know where Guthrie is? Tracker has not worked for a long time.
  3. I

Guthrie's tracker is working. He looks to be in 2nd or 1st.
  4. I

Guthrie's tracker has not updated for almost 30 min. I bet he is still in the top 10 if he has not broke.
  5. I

Tracking link http://cf.yb.tl/utv2016 Looks like RG is moving up
  6. I

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Parker 250 Update Thread

The ECU rule is stupid because it can not be policed fairly. Let them play damnit! Let the desert limit the class. I want to see these UTV's finish these races as fast as possible. I want to see them move up in the overall results! Make the rules the same as the production class. Limit...
  7. I

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Parker 250 Update Thread

Is there any live tracking for this race? I really want to follow it but can't find anything besides this thread. I'll keep checking here for updates.
  8. I

Official UTVUnderground.com 2015 Baja 1000 Update Thread

Man if thats right then the trackers are all mixed up...
  9. I

Official UTVUnderground.com 2015 Baja 1000 Update Thread

Johnny finally showed up at mile 75. 0 mph.
  10. I

Who wins desert challenge

Pretty close race times. Wish it was eaiser to follow. How do they tally the points with tomorrow's race? Is the starting order the same?
  11. I

who wins V2R

Is there any live tracking for V2R? Sounds like they start soon and I would like to follow!
  12. I

32" Ultracross R looking good!

I'm with Rocky Mountain ATV/MC. Not really here to sling product, but I get excited whenever a new cool product comes out for UTV's. I've been obsessed with UTV's since the rhino was king. Got lucky and landed a job doing product development here. I am super busy doing my normal roles, but I...
  13. I

Just weighed the 32" at 39.6 lbs. I believe they are only available in a 15" right now.
  14. I

I will weigh them tomorrow if I get a few minutes. They didn't feel like they weighed much more than the 30's, probably a few lbs. They are 32 x 10 x 15.
  15. I

Yes they are wider and have more space between the lugs. I was surprised how much different they look. I like the look though. They will probably round out a little when mounted, but no where near the 30s.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000