Recent content by ironworks

1. I

The Ultimate UTV Trailer

I bought a sprinkler contractors trailer off craigslist. It was a gooseneck I converted to bumper pull. I then sloped the back cabinets to improve the ramp. Its a 20ft long box. Might hold 2 2 seaters if your hillbilly enough to hang it on there. It holds a bunch of stuff and pulls good. But...
  2. I

The Ultimate UTV Trailer

I thought this trailer worked well for racing. Enclosed is handly but a pain in the ass to keep clean. And I think I can haul more parts in this rig.Its pretty tongue heavy with the camper.
  3. I

Baja 500 VW Nerf.....Your thoughts?

The funny part is it would have been quicker to just go around.
  4. I

Baja 500 VW Nerf.....Your thoughts?

Its wide open. No excuse. Takes longer to nerf then just go around. Check out the video pics. Baja 500 UTV nerfs VW......
  5. I

So who won the UTV Championship?

With a ring of fire at every mile marker.
  6. I

So who won the UTV Championship?

I think that's a hype man trying to justify the obvious to promote the event. Sure everyone goes to see the wrecks at a Nascar race but Nascar has not gone to the point of jumping school buses on the front stretch and jumping through the ring of fire on the back stretch to try and get people to...
  7. I

Best E-Rated AT Tire

Tire rack.com is your friend. BFG may make a great tire, but their specs are all over the board. They make 35" e rated tire that wont hold 80 psi or the load of other E rated tires. You gonna have to shop around for the size you truly want to run. The specs are all over the board.
  8. I

Sxs vs 1600 9 and 10

I thought Perkins beat up on those guys pretty good in a 900 with Christina driving.
  9. I

Maverick X3 Test Drive with Can Am.

Do you think the 12" longer wheelbase has more interior room for taller drivers then other models?
  10. I

Laughlin Desert Classic

76% might have been a little much.
  11. I

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Parker 250 Update Thread

I'm willing to bet the ECU S3 ran came out of the box and was bone stock still in the factory sealed package. And they still won their class. No dealer programming at all. I don't think you need it unless you want a speedometer. I bet the Can Am computer is able to run without the speed sensor...
  12. I

How do you feel when a Naturally Aspirated RZR beats all the turbo guys. If you aint first your last....... Did you just say Domination????? Doesn't say much for the Canned Ham huh to get DOMINATED. And I'm not sure Its Canned Hamm and Much as S3. I'm Cory makes the rules and WELL..... YEAH.
  13. I

Yeah I think Justin found a spare one on the ground late last year....
  14. I

Maybe you should put a Can Am one in it. I hear they are the ones to have. With a big selection of valet keys in all the rainbow colors...Cory might have a spare. I think more people should get on the band wagon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000