Recent content by JCCBURT

1. J

KOH what to expect?

Need some clarity on the door rules. 2 latching devices? stock doors?
  2. J

2015 Starting order...

Todd Romano on Pole... Troy and Doug Bigelow off pole... Dean Bulloch on 2nd row... Barnett 3rd row... Crowley 5th row... Sims 6th row... Currie 7th row... Guthrie 13th row... Vanderloo 17th row... I think its gonna be tough for Guthrie this year!
  3. J

I have a feeling you want to watch Keeping up with the Kardashians tonight...

P.S. if we do lose KOH... I think the off-road community should stage a public free for all " you cant catch us all " run across the marine base in POS Trucks... like demo derby cars... fuck it... we should all do it naked... I'd spend a few days in jail and lose a $500 truck if caught... be...
  4. J

I have a feeling it will... thought it would have been yesterday... yes on KOH... till I die...
  5. J

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffflllllllllllllll I feel like such an ass rofffffffffffffffffffffffffffffflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
  6. J

of course after all that... it wasn't the episode I don't think... ROFL... even I didn't watch... roflllllllllllllllll sorry fellas... just wait till the wife or GF screams honey UTV's are on KUWTK... will save us all time...
  7. J

Because a dog trainer who has never bought a new car and owns 3 vehicles all over 200k mi... who then bought and raced a UTV instead of buying a house or a car... put together something for his race team and sponsors in hopes of doing something other than pick up dog shit for the rest of my life...
  8. J

UTV driver on Ford's Octane Academy Season2

your dodge is badass... and you're right, if I have to pay $17,000 in taxes for a $50,000 car... I'm not getting a car... Gotta love the GREAT ole USA... I cant even afford to be given a car... been up since 4 am pacing wanting to knock someones face in...
  9. J

where you be from, Maine...? I live down in the Tacos and Tequila region ;-P As for the prize its 50K credit at any dealership of choice to be exact... :DAND:D $50k cash :cool:
  10. J

thanks for the info... as a rookie I'm still not aware of all the rules... Still laugh at the days I would do 80 in the carpool lane towing a tiny single axle with two gokarts on it for a season or so till someone saw me on the way back from races and started laughing hystericaly and called...
  11. J

thanks guys... just keeping my fingers crossed now that whatever I put my 50k towards pays off... everyone keeps telling me to walk away and go put it down on a house and that just doesn't seem fun :D right now I am thinking a GRC car, hopefully in time for this years SEMA show... if it...
  12. J

thanks Fellas! for the car, I am thinking diesel F-550 4x4 chassis cab and making a toy hauler/sleeper out of the back for the UTV... found a guy that will make me something badass for around 5k... or... a GT500... the 662hp # is eating at me...:rockon I have a 95 Bronco with front and...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000