Recent content by jimbeaver15

1. jimbeaver15

Podcast from 2022 Sand Sports

Brittney and I recently did a 4 hour podcast from Sand Sports with some banger guests from the Pro Armor booth. We had Maddie Wedeking, Jake Versey, Matt Martelli, Billy & Kristin Slade, Jon Crowley, Pete from Pro Armor hop on the show to have some beers and talk about the industry. Give it a...
  2. jimbeaver15

Live Video Podcast with RJ Anderson, Mitch Guthrie, Matt Martelli, & Jim Beaver from Camp RZR

Obviously you haven’t listened to any of my almost 400 shows the past 6 years. I’ve been adamant about safety in our sport and have had numerous guests on the show specifically to talk about it. Hell, last week I did an entire segment on Baja and how Score, the racers, and the people of Mexico...
  3. jimbeaver15

Live Video Podcast with RJ Anderson, Mitch Guthrie, Matt Martelli, & Jim Beaver from Camp RZR

Here's a live recording of the Down & Dirty Radio Show Powered By Polaris RZR from Camp RZR 2018 with RJ Anderson, Mitch Guthrie Jr, Matt Martelli and I talking the UTV industry, racing, and off-road culture. It's also available in an audio version on the normal D&D channels and you can...
  4. jimbeaver15

Travis Pastrana Racing Vegas to Reno

Pretty excited to have him teaming with us in the RZR Star Car in the Pro Turbo Class at Vegas to Reno. Should be fun having Travis back out in the desert. Video Here Press Release Here
  5. jimbeaver15

How many racers are going to run the electronic suspension in the new RZR?

I don't think you will see it in the next month in a race application, because you would need to start with a 2018 model to do it as you can't retrofit the system. It's wired into the ecu, steering, and numerous other systems. I know it has been discussed at the show in a desert application...
  6. jimbeaver15

Thoughts on gaining pit support?

You mentioned short course and then desert. 2 completely different UTV's you'd be racing and 2 completely different approaches. You'd be fine racing short course with your wife and yourself. Desert racing I wouldn't attempt unless it was an event structured like the UTV Worlds with short...
  7. jimbeaver15

2017 Baja 500 (Official Thread)

The 80's and 90's I wasn't racing, I was just a kid preening and chasing my dad. I raced the Baja 500 in '03 in Trophy Truck and finished. My first 500. It was one of the last years they allowed us to run WFO on the pavement. Talk about one of the scariest situations ever. I have no...
  8. jimbeaver15

2017 Baja 500 (Official Thread)

It's a dick move, but I've gotta say, I grew up going to Baja in the '80's and the '90's when it was the wild west where anything goes with factory warfare and no tracking or GPS. Stuff like this happened regularly. Personally I would never do it, but I read that and immediately thought Old...
  9. jimbeaver15

UTV WC Polaris RZR Star Car video has Dropped!

The latest RZR Star Car video from the UTV World Championship has dropped with Jolene Van Vugt and I. We had Alyssa Roegnik with ESPN and Shaun with Dirtsports Magazine riding with us. Polaris RZR Star Car UTV World Championship Video
  10. jimbeaver15

So who won the UTV Championship?

Hey Joey D... THANK YOU for an awesome event!
  11. jimbeaver15

Star Car Episode 1 Video Released

We just dropped the 1st full length video for my RZR Star Car program. Mad Media did an awesome job documenting. A ton of fun shaking down this epic new race car built by IMG withTanner Foust and Jolene Van Vugt. We'll be back at the UTV World Championship next week. Let me know what you think...
  12. jimbeaver15

2017 BITD MINT 400 DRAW ORDER

Production Turbo... 2017 XP 4 Turbo built by James Hill at IMG. Tuned by Mark Queen with suspension and shocks by HCR and King. Feature and details will be available soon.
  13. jimbeaver15

2017 BITD MINT 400 DRAW ORDER

I'm pretty confident our program is going to have a very interesting first race with Tanner, Jolene, and I all driving a lap. HAHA
  14. jimbeaver15

Polaris RZR Invites Celebrity Guests to Experience Off-Road Racing through New Star Car Program

Beyond amped to go BITD racing in my new 2017 RZR Turbo... Tuesday we drop who is teaming with Jolene and I at the Mint (We will all drive 1 lap a piece), and it is MASSIVE!
  15. jimbeaver15

Robby Gordon's Arctic Cat Wildcat

Max is racing an AC with a mini SST body on it. It's unlimited.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000