Recent content by jmattor

1. J

To turbo or not to Turbo

My turbo goes in this weekend......after all, I don't want to lose sight of the XP that just passed me ! :rolleyes:
  2. J

2010 UTV Of The Year **VOTERS CONTEST w/ BIG PRIZES

Gotta go with the RZR 4 ! More fun than barrel full of monkeys....it's OK, they are my grandkids...I can call 'em whatever I want! :D They have a blast every single time we go out ! And so does mama ! :cool:
  3. J

King Of the Hammers open invitation

Sounds like a great chance to break in my new cage ! :rolleyes: I am in the need to get out there at least once before Thanksgiving so this might just be the ticket. Where abouts will you stage for this TG ?
  4. J

A Guy Walks Into a Bar...

Thanks guys....I'll post up some shots soon. Right now it's a pile of parts all over the place. Roof and side panels are in the paint shop, cage is ready to go on as soon as I get the old one off. Seats are out, new Twisted Stitch buckets & bench waiting to go in. Have to re-run my wiring...
  5. J

A Guy Walks Into a Bar...

....and yells, "All lawyers are A-holes" Man at the end of the bar says" I object to that remark". Guy says "Why, are you a lawyer?" Man says "No, I'm an A-hole" So....I'm not a lawyer :) Name's Jim, I make stuff - composites mostly, FRP, urethanes. Great site you have here - glad I...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000