Recent content by Johnnyslowguy

1. J

Rookie needs some help!

Recently discovered a crack in the engine case, about 3 inches away from the drain bolt on our RZR S, it is barely a hairline crack in the middle of the case. I've been weighing options and need some advice. Cash is tight so new case is outta the question. We have the extended warranty and its a...
  2. J

Rookie needs some help!

We have full aftermarket skids, and yeah it was bent up, is it possible to weld without taking the motor apart? Thank you for the insight! Sincerely, Jeff Donahoo
  3. J

Rookie needs some help!

Recently discovered a crack in the engine case, about 3 inches away from the drain bolt on our RZR S, it is barely a hairline crack in the middle of the case. I've been weighing options and need some advice. Cash is tight so new case is outta the question. We have the extended warranty and its a...
  4. J

New to the forum!

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum obviously, I'm a current student at California State University San Marcos, Business Administration student with a concentration in Entrepreneurship. Born and raised in Idyllwild, CA, my family owns and operates Village Hardware and Lumber Inc. located in...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000