Recent content by joncon

1. J

Parker Draw Order

In the name of God man give it a f'ing rest. In case you haven't noticed this is a forum where people come to talk a little crap, talk a bit about racing, and just generally have a good time. If you're (check that shit Justin) so bent on making a difference in this world then perhaps you should...
  2. J

Whos gonna take the BITD Henderson 160????

I'm sticking with the hot hand. Cognito for the win!
  3. J

Converting Google Earth tracks to Lowrance format?

That looks right to me. I would call Alon at PCI Race radios though. Great dude and he will make sure you are squared away.
  4. J

Baja 1000 class 1900

Is that Brian Bush? lol
  5. J

Baja 1000 class 1900

6. J

BITD Class Vote on sequential 5 speeds

Let em run but......They can only use gears 2-4.
  7. J

Is there such a thing as excessive nerfing?

That being said it would be a good idea to have the top 10 in points start in front (and I have no dog in this fight.)
  8. J

Once again George just giving my opinion/experience on racing with Cognito. It seemed as if they were being unfairly singled out and I wanted to speak up. Looking at the video you didn't move over as quickly as you should have and you got a bump. No harm no foul - and yes you owned it after...
  9. J

Forgot to add-if slower car doesn't get out of the way after a few seconds then absolutely a love tap is in order. What else are they supposed to do? Minutes and seconds absolutely do count for these top teams.
  10. J

I have been passed twice by Justin in a pure race. We were in a slower stock 4 seater running in a different class. Justin can verify just how dusty that race was. Co-dawg checked mirrors constantly and we got the f' out of the way for faster cars. We were always able to pull over within a few...
  11. J

PURE 150 night race July 18

Last year they allowed you to sign up at the race. I would imagine it's still the same.
  12. J

Just happy to be alive and surrounded by such fine folk.

Just happy to be alive and surrounded by such fine folk.
  13. J

Silver State Start at Pit 2?

Oh my how things have changed since 2011- golf carts keep getting faster and faster!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000