Recent content by jrichard82

1. J

Josh from NorCal

I don't personally know a Lance, but I do have a friend who works with a Lance for the county and I just met a guy this last weekend that was saying he knew a Lance and if memory serves, he co-drives with him at Prairie City. So to answer your question, I don't. Where do you like to ride?
  2. J

Josh from NorCal

Thanks for the warm reception! I live in Placerville, just east of Sacramento. Typically, we ride up in the forest, but we also go out to Sand Mountain, Moon Rocks, Snow Flower, Pismo and we're planning a trip to Mecca aka Glamis in November. I'm also looking into doing a little racing...
  3. J

Need ideas for front turn signals

I've seen somewhere where someone put a small strip of LED's in the headlight hosing. Though I'm not sure how visible they would be when you're headlights were on. The other thing you can do is buy some of the little flush mount LED's (something like these...
  4. J

Josh from NorCal

My name is Josh and I've been addicted for about 2 years now. It all started when a friend introduced me to his Rhino, then another friend to his RZR..... LOL, been riding quads since I was about 12 and just naturally progressed in to bigger more expensive toys. Currently I'm running an Orange...
  5. J

ITP - UTVUnderground FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY! FREE WHEELS AND TIRES!

Lookin to start racing and the stockers just aren't getting it done. Have all ready had to patch one rear and plug the other. Working on finishing up the cage as we speak.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000