Murder Red, 31, from Hemet

kdub41 was last seen:
Nov 17, 2010
    1. kdub41
      kdub41
      ok sounds good man lets get some guys together and do this shit lol
    2. family wagon
      family wagon
      Hopefully that isn't the case but its sounds like the smart thing to do. I will prob no mid wk about work so I will hit u up
    3. family wagon
      family wagon
      Fosho man I will hit you up next week and go from there, if I can't get off are you down for a night run ?
    4. family wagon
      family wagon
      I go back to work mon so I will let u know if I can get fri off and we can go from there
    5. family wagon
      family wagon
      That sound cool I should be able to find it, hey but if its going to rain I'm going to be a pu$$ I have suede seats so it really makes for a wet ride. Let's see if we can round up a couple. More peeps
    6. kdub41
      kdub41
      as far as i know it would just be us lol maybe gabe would like to go,. Bee canyon is at the bottom of HWY 74 if you were to be going up to idyllwild from hemet its the first bridge you cross at the bottom right passed the forestry station
    7. family wagon
      family wagon
      Hey is it going to be just us or do you have anyone else that want's to roll out there
    8. family wagon
      family wagon
      Not really around here just have been to silverwood everything else is in the desert. Ow and salton sea but to far for a lil ride. Where is Bee Canyon at exactly ?
    9. kdub41
      kdub41
      alright man how about we meet at like 7 in the morning at bee canyon so it doest get too hot or do you know any good spots to ride
    10. family wagon
      family wagon
      I live in Riverside not to far away, let me know when and where to meet I will try to get my rhino and get it going tomorrow.
    11. kdub41
      kdub41
      sure man i just bought that Dr.D system from rugged :) so where do you live again?
    12. family wagon
      family wagon
      I'm off this week maybe can try to get together for a fri. Ride or something ?
    13. family wagon
      family wagon
      Sounds good you only have weekdays off right ? also it does kick into gear when the idle is high so if it is here and there I wouldn't be to concerned
    14. family wagon
      family wagon
      What's up man the pics from Bishop are bad@$$ thanks for the invite...haha is that right there where you go up to south lake and that ?
    15. Jeepinbeav
      Jeepinbeav
      joey has been wanting to get us az guys out there for awhile now. What happened to the lyen king thread of im done? Did they delete it?
    16. Jeepinbeav
      Jeepinbeav
      also been gathering parts to put a hayabusa into my fathers rhino that is the summer project i dont look forward to at all
    17. Jeepinbeav
      Jeepinbeav
      i got a teryx and lately just glamis, cuz after every trip im tearing into it to upgrade. after this weekend i am going to do a bbk on it dont know if gonna do a 840 or 900 kit yet.
    18. Jeepinbeav
      Jeepinbeav
      i know what you mean he needs to jus chill crazy old man is getting all worked up over nothing there is people who do care on this site. besides how would he kow if anybody is a member of the brc or has joined since he came on here?
    19. family wagon
      family wagon
      That's not bad ! Let me know when u plan on going this sat I'm going out to barstow and watch the m.o.r.e. Race. If ur not busy let me know
    20. family wagon
      family wagon
      Sounds like a good run, I will have to pass on the stream parts if its to high due to having a k&N on the floor board. I don't want to suck up any water, I assume that you have to go thru the water and which would cause a prob. Besides that I'm game for a ride.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 9, 1988 (Age: 31)
    I am an assistant golf pro at Soboba
    Name:
    kinney geer
    everything pretty much