Recent content by KEN1

1. K

My RZR loving dog Jack

Jack can't wait until the next trip on the 4th of July.When he is in my backyard where my toy hauler is parked all he wants to do is jump in it.He is the most camping and riding dog you could ever meet.
  2. K

My RZR loving dog Jack

Watch in HD: Memorial Day weekend 2014 Forest Lakes,Arizona - YouTube
  3. K

My Memorial Day video

Happy Jack Arizona. Happy Jack,AZ Memorial Day 2013 - YouTube
  4. K

Lets see some dogs

He is a trip that's for sure.I never owned a dog in my life......just two cats because they are so independent but after rescuing Jack from the desert a few months ago he is my best friend to say the least.He loves to ride.
  5. K

Lets see some dogs

My Jack ready to ride:
  6. K

Looking for a site that isn't ran by tyrants

No worries guy..........ignore that asshat.
  7. K

First class tool!:D
  8. K

This is a great site.......not like the RZR Forum that if you disagree with the mods they ban you for life.The mods are pussy cowards over there to say the least.Your not even allowed to post a link from this forum over there or you will get your ass chewed out,threatened to be banned and your...
  9. K

All UTV's Check out our ride to Slash X!

Stupid question but how did you post that youtube video so big on this site?All of mine post so small.
  10. K

New RZR-S release ..."S" with some options

That's a good deal.
  11. K

My dog Jacks first ride in the RZR

Sycamore Creek last weekend and he had a blast. Jacks first ride in the RZR - YouTube
  12. K

Maverick down!!

Did you change the oil yet and look for misc metal chunks on your drain plug?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000