Recent content by kpclarke

1. K

full tube chassis rzr

I built a butt for my car this weekend. here are some pics. I hope you guys like.
  2. K

full tube chassis rzr

here are some more pics
  3. K

full tube chassis rzr

got some updates. not much but here are some pics.
  4. K

full tube chassis rzr

I got The hubs from RBP. They are way cool. I was playing with them all weekend
  5. K

full tube chassis rzr

thanks guys. im excited about the build. I will keep the pictures coming. I got these hubs today. what do you guys think
  6. K

full tube chassis rzr

What are you building? Any pics?
  7. K

full tube chassis rzr

Yeah I already ran this supsension but with a different spindle. I got 32 degrees on the inside tire so that is the same ad stock.
  8. K

full tube chassis rzr

I got the seats mounted and the engine mocked up.
  9. K

full tube chassis rzr

here is the front suspension. 17.76" of travel, almost 72" wide, front steer, and I replaced the stock ball bearing set up with a custom tapered bearing hub and spindle.
  10. K

full tube chassis rzr

for right now I just want to build it back up and drive it. I need to save some money to do the 1000cc. I haven't looked into the different engine to much. what is the best way to go? I was looking at the Yamaha just cuz it is so common and easy to get my hands on. for the gear box I like the...
  11. K

full tube chassis rzr

here are a few more pics of the rear suspension mounts
  12. K

full tube chassis rzr

yeah I did stretch the frame. the wheel base is 103". it doesn't look like it because when I built the suspension I added 4" to the front arms and 3 1/2 to the rear arms so the chassis is 7 1/2 inches shorter then a rzr 4 but I will have the same wheel base.
  13. K

full tube chassis rzr

heres a few pics
  14. K

full tube chassis rzr

I broke my rear suspension tabs off the frame over new years so I was going to just fix it but once I got it all taken apart I realized that I wont be happy with it so I am building a whole new chassis. I know I cant race in any pro class but I can race in the dsr1 class if i want. that is my...
  15. K

All UTV's Need a light bar fabbed up

i can build you a light bar. My shop is in Temecula tho. give me a call kyle Clarke (951)202-0046 KPC Fabrication

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000