Recent content by LaDSM

1. L

XP1K 2 AND 4 SEAT BLOWN BELT ISSUES.

I drove one of the Vendors XP1k Four seaters and I have been driving Polaris UTVs in the sand since 2006 and I broke the belt in 1 ride up Olds. There are pics floating around of me changing it on the face of Olds. There were a bunch of belts in the back seat and a craftsman ratchet in the...
  2. L

YAMAHA - June 11th, 6PM PST on UTVUnderground.com - 2014 Model Year RELEASE!

The 2014 Rhino will feature New California CARB certified Catalytic Converter, Exhaust Gas Recirculation system, Better Fuel economy with less Horsepower and Bold New Graphics
  3. L

Polaris 2013 Polaris RZR XP900 Jagged X Edition REVIEW

I just had Walker revalve and convert my shocks to needle valves and the test rides so far feel great. I am gonna hit the dirt in another week with them. Mine is a Jagged X also.
  4. L

Help Miller Canyon route to Devils Hole for wider SXS

I was up there last Saturday and took the bypass with my Jagged-X and I didnt see the 50" only sign, I remember it used to be there, just dont remember it on Sat, You really have to be careful up there because those trails are no longer a good kept secret, People think they are speedway...
  5. L

YAMAHA - June 11th, 6PM PST on UTVUnderground.com - 2014 Model Year RELEASE!

Can't confirm or deny but APEX MOTOR, 20", factory doors, 4 seats,
  6. L

Ranger axle

I have a full set of just the axles shafts from my 2007 Ranger 700XP, I think it was the same as an 2008. throw me an offer for all (4) I can take a pic along side a tape measure.
  7. L

Berts UTV Wildcat X "BATTLE OF THE BUILDERS"

This is gonna be a cool battle, I am gonna be torn, Tim has built everything for me in the past, Desertworks has always been one of my favorite designs of cages and stuff, and Davin from DG is my neighbor, hope he get to battle in Round 2
  8. L

It is looking better already, Cake Decorating No Way, being the first couple of shops to set the bar really high and creating a whole new aftermarket set of products to sell is awesome. This R&D will be the design basis and copied for many garage builds and Craigslist sellers for the next few...
  9. L

want make a ranger ride better

I have a brand new pair of coils that I bought for my old 2008 ranger I will sell cheap if his are sagged out.
  10. L

Tim- You need some of my stickers? I still have a few hundred more :p
  11. L

INSANE LED LIGHT BAR SALE COMING.....

I am pulling out of berts parking lot with a new led lightbar right now. Unbelievable deal. They tried really hard to sell me some other stuff but it was worth it Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2
  12. L

Polaris Jagged-X / Sanders Racing Build

First off a huge thanks to Mountain Motorsports for a painless sales transaction and another huge thanks to Tim at SDR Motorsports for all the cool accesories. Day 1 Sand Tires New Graphics because I dont need someone elses name on my ride Rear Tool Storage Belts and...
  13. L

Its not a dune buggy!

I love going out with the jeeping buddies, They used to be concerned if my golfcart could keep up, after the first set of whoops and then sliding turns in the washes, I had plenty of time to wait for them.
  14. L

ADDED FORUM HOME BUTTON!!!!

Ahh Much better, Got to sit in the Underground Jagged X project Monday, Gonna be Sick. I just bought one for myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000