Recent content by lawnmowerepair man

1. L

New RANGER RZR XP 4 900 Offers Razor Sharp Xtreme Performance for Four

Not deep just did a little forum trolling to read about poorlaris WOW and I thought VW owners had wool covered eye's!!!
  2. L

New RANGER RZR XP 4 900 Offers Razor Sharp Xtreme Performance for Four

Plus have room to haul you'r arse arround the rest of the weekend because your XP has a bent frame and broken lower control arms!!!:D:D
  3. L

Polaris XXXX XXXXX IS COMING 1/1/12......

XP4 there was one rolling around at Glamis on turkey day weekend it was all black even the lights blacked out two guys riding in it black full face helmets And both dressed in black even the trailing arms...a....black!
  4. L

2010 UTV Of The Year **VOTERS CONTEST w/ BIG PRIZES

VOTED!!!!! Kawasaki brought ugly back in style in 2010!!!:D:D
  5. L

Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

NICE I LOVE SLIMER GREEN!!!! Chad, Teryx looks saweeeet!!!:D:D
  6. L

Rhino Racing

Yea standing ground level and watching them fly two or three stories high Sixty to eighty feet was exciting and yes a $50 entry fee and a real cage And seat belts and away you go probably helped car count :D !!!!
  7. L

Rhino Racing

Anybody else missing the rhino...a SXS racing at Elsinore I've been lookin At some old videos with the hi-flying door banging tabletopping action Even got a glimpse of Badinfluence's green arctic Kitty at 395 raceway!!!:D
  8. L

New to the site

You didnt bring everybody didja:eek::eek:
  9. L

Yamaha spindles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont see a place to vote for teryx spindles O' wait you have to have a teryx :D:D:D Im just sayin.:eek: Big Jim you got pics of the Cogs? Hey Taber did find any more damage?
  10. L

:D:D HOT....O and UMM.....the rhinos are nice too
  11. L

scorrs info

Can everybody HUG now!!!!:D:D
  12. L

Here's a couple of Bad Inny and his lowrider!!!:D:D
  13. L

YESTERYEAR ELSINORE Here a little nolstogia WHEN rhino racing had JUMPS!!!:D:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000