Recent content by Lil Foot

1. L

CBS Evening NEWS - Katie Couric - RHINO story!!

Comments sent! Thanks for the heads up Corry!
  2. L

Weller Racing responds to Kimbrell’s DQ at LOORRS Round 6

As a toolmaker & research technician with almost 36 years experience, I can attest to the fact that very few people, especially those not trained in precision measurement, can accurately or repeatably measure to the tolerances involved here. Did they use measurement tools that were at with at...
  3. L

The truith about Rhinos.

Sent my comments in!
  4. L

Hard to start !

If I let mine sit for 3 weeks, all the fuel in the bowl/lines/fuel filter/fuel pump drains back and/or evaporates..... got to crank it a bunch just to pump some fuel back in. That's why I try to start mine every 10 days or so, whether I'm using it or not.
  5. L

Free NRA Membership

Damn, you beat me to posting this! :D (on two different forums) Great deal..... if you want to keep your gun rights, you need to join us.
  6. L

NSFW - Lesson Learned - 4 Hours in the ER - With Pics

:eek: Damn Mike, that is a shame..... maybe you can tell people it got shot off in the war. ;) And thanks for the pics- I know my diet is safe tonight! :rolleyes:
  7. L

need pics of custom dashes

Simple, but unique....
  8. L

NSFW - Lesson Learned - 4 Hours in the ER - With Pics

:eek: Hard way to learn a lesson Mike, but at least it wasn't any worse... and after 35+ years in machine shops, I have seen a lot worse from similar incidents. Have a speedy, low pain recovery, buddy! And next time, mail that shit over here.... let the bald guy do it!:D
  9. L

keLLi's here!!! =)

If she hadn't been around in years, I'd still welcome her.:p
  10. L

keLLi's here!!! =)

Welcome! We missed you!:D
  11. L

Yamaha volntarily recalls 120,000 Rhinos

The pleasure was all mine! :D
  12. L

Whoa! Stunning new concept!:rolleyes:;)
  13. L

Cheap, I'm sure!:rolleyes:
  14. L

The Dune Tour

I gotta second that, Corry seemed to be even more gorgeous than usual! (is that possible?):eek: Had to laugh at one of my buds, offered to introduce him to Corry, but he was a little shy. (intimidated?) :rolleyes: Anyway, great seeing you again Corry!:D
  15. L

Better late than never.....

Yup, been there since the beginning... In fact, it was RhinoMaster that sent me here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000