Recent content by livnlo

1. L

Racepak on 2017 RZR XP Turbo ???

not sure the pinout on the 17 rzr gauge connector changed i would have to look. i would check the green and yellow wires at the gauge plug those are the canbus to stream engine data.
  2. L

Official 2014 Vegas To Reno Update Thread

1917 was 3rd to cross of utvs.
  3. L

heard a lot of chatter bout pit speed penalties
  4. L

brian b 1911 started 24th he may get podium on time???
  5. L

radio chatter said 1905 got hit and is on fire????
  6. L

you can expand class 1900 and see everything and where they are at
  7. L

http://irctracking.com/2014/Vegas-Reno/
  8. L

Yamaha chopped and dropped

bottom rails are 65" wide. with where my seats ended up i could have made this a little shorter but too late know :-)) sorry i have been neglecting my project. i did get the rotax motor in and all lined up but not much since that. i have alot of parts coming in and hope to get back on it very...
  9. L

Yamaha plug and play wired

had some time to finish up the motor harness. not much to look at as all the fun stuff is in the body harness. injectors and trans sensors are labeled for easy install. body harness should be done by end of next week.
  10. L

Yamaha plug and play wired

Plug and play wiring kits are in the works for your rotax / rhino swaps. I want to hear from everyone, if you have already done one or are thinking about it. What do you wish you did or what would you like a wiring kit to have. Everything from bells and whistles to where do you want to mount...
  11. L

rotax is here :D:D:D:D new progress to made this weekend. pics to come soon.
  12. L

finally made a deal for an 08 canam 800. should have it in a week or so. :D:D:D
  13. L

there seems to be less and less of the rhino left. i figured if i am going this far why not go further and further make it better .....stronger.....cooler. i look forward to input and to making more progress. thank you to all who have helped.
  14. L

im also looking for a rotax if anyone has one they want to get ride of.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000