Recent content by lmcarraher

1. L

Proof that the teryx4 is better than the rzr4.

LMAO... ALMOST AS FUNNY AS THE CANNED HAM ONE.`
  2. L

Win a free headset!

DONE
  3. L

Did WORCS announce this slight change....

its not that we dont like worcs , they have been great , its just comes as a shocker to most of us. utah means a extra day off work and 3 times the fuel cost , times are just tuff rite now for most every one , i for one was pretty stoked when they anounced the 2012 shcedule and idaho and...
  4. L

Did WORCS announce this slight change....

i for one think it sucks, with fuil prices as high as they are this change is going to break me. i realize that worcs had to do what they had to do but danm utah??
  5. L

WORCS #5 Adelanto, CA May 11-12

we are doing a mad dash to get the rhino repaired and ready, this is my favorite track.:D
  6. L

WORCS Racers: Need a Room?

why are'nt you coming?
  7. L

WORCS #4 Surprise, AZ April 13-14

he showed me your old parts out of your engine , man you really did a number on that one.
  8. L

WORCS #4 Surprise, AZ April 13-14

just got back from alba racing , the rhino is tuned and after this weekend will be prepped and ready for round 4 , :D
  9. L

Excessive Nerfing at the Mint 400.

I THINK JOEY D. WOULD BE A GREAT PROMOTER AND SHOULD START A NEW DESERT RACE SERIES FOR UTV'S. LOOK AT THE FIRST KOH A CASE OF BEER WAS THE GRAND PRIZE.... JOEY, WITH ALL YOUR CONNECTIONS IN THE INDUSTRY THIS IS SOME THING YOU COULD TOTALLY PULL OFF , AND POTENTIALLY MAKE MONEY DOING IT.
  10. L

Excessive Nerfing at the Mint 400.

WOW , SEEMS ALL THESE BIG DOGS JUST HAVE IT OUT FOR THE UTV'S I WAS PLANNING ON BUILDING ONE OF MY SXS'S FOR BITD NEXT YEAR SO THAT MY SON AND I COULD RACE TOGETHER , BUT AFTER READING THE TWO THREADS I TO AM HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO IS PUT MY ONLY SON IN HARMS WAY WITH...
  11. L

Socal new guy

welcome
  12. L

new guy from Calif

WELCOME FROM APPLE VALLEY.
  13. L

WORCS RND. 3 HAVASU PICS LINK

YES AWSOME PICS AND GREAT PRICES.
  14. L

This is what happens when you try 2 STEAL THE SDHQ TRAILER!!!

haha i love it when a plan comes together. awsome story .
  15. L

WORCS #3 Lake Havasu, AZ March 16-17

WE WILL ALL DO THE PARADE LAP TOGETHER THEN THE 1000'S WILL LINE UP

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000