Recent content by LORENZ

1. L

All UTV's Sneak peak at the new SR1 arse kicking machines for 2013

I've compiled the build from the birth of the car to present, on the new KAWI Team Green LORENZracingDivision.com website. http://lorenzmotorsports.com/custom-kawi-builds/ ....
  2. L

KAWASAKI Team Green LORENZracingDivision.com NEW website

LORENZracingDivision.com Official Website Release, October 2014 The new website is a culmination of 10 years worth of work by the LORENZ family that continues to peak in a partnership with KAWASAKI Team Green since 2013 "It was a childhood dream to be one of those guys that could produce a...
  3. L

KAWASAKI Team Green LORENZracingDivision.com NEW website

It's been a long time coming, and somebody had to finally put it together. Seeing as I'm racing for Kawi Team Green, I figured that I would take the initiative and compile the largest Kawi Custom Builds from around the web. I threw in a couple of Team Green Videos along with some vintage edit...
  4. L

LORENZstudioDesign's KAWASAKI T4 build starts today.

LORENZracingDivision.com Official Website Release, October 2014 The new website is a culmination of 10 years worth of work by the LORENZ family that continues to peak in a partnership with KAWASAKI Team Green since 2013 "It was a childhood dream to be one of those guys that could produce a...
  5. L

Can she be spotted in the crowd at Moab?
  6. L

SuperATV Winch went in cleanly. There's a dash mounted hard wired switch, and a wireless remote that fits snuggly in the seat belt breast pocket.
  7. L

2009 Teryx Revived

Big and bold graphics or you can't see what's going on after the car gets dusty.
  8. L

The seat grommets came from BenchMark Performance. Easy install, and worth their weight in gold. The goal was to do as little as possible to the car while keeping the safety features of a real 5 point racing harness. I didn't want to start changing out seats and seat mounts if i didnt have to...
  9. L

The 24 hour round trip drive to Moab Utah from San Diego was worth it if it was just for this 1st day. A week of trails are ahead! I got to ride Moab with the legend Larry Ragland and his family, along with Curry and the Big Cheese behind Kawasaki's last 4 seasons of Super Cross...
  10. L

They came with the LT kit. It was a package deal I couldn't pass up.
  11. L

90% done. Photo Shoot at Moab in 3...2...
  12. L

Graphics came of with ease. A heat gun on low and some elbow grease. There's a slight trick to getting the right amount of heat onto the sticker as your peeling to get the glue to let go, but not so much to melt the sticker. "Low" worked on the heat gun, "high" fried the sticker and stretched...
  13. L

UTVUnderground Action Sports Canopy FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY!!

It needs to live its life in front of this rig at Lucas Oil Races. We might make it to a couple of the big shows to show off our Dodge Suspension. I need to get off my arse and get these Dodge frames rails cut up, powder coated, and set up with our coils and shocks as a life size front quarter...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000