Recent content by marcust90

1. marcust90

best all around trail tire

thats a good deal but right now the money just isnt there. im hoping tax season will open the budget up to change everything over to trail from mud. how well do the ultracross do?
  2. marcust90

best all around trail tire

Hello everyone I have a JD RSX 850i and currently running 30" mudlites and have it set up for mud riding mostly. However, after breaking things constantly I have decided to go to a more trail friendly set-up. I am going to keep the lift i have and am wanting to stay in the 30" size. Currently I...
  3. marcust90

Thank you UTVUGJake, best of luck!

good luck with the new job Jake!!
  4. marcust90

Prepping for the Pure series

looks great!! great thread loved seeing the utv and its many stages
  5. marcust90

Aussie now with an X3,........... and an Odes 800

i understand that. that is the only good thing is the interweb hahaha u can always find something up there
  6. marcust90

Aussie now with an X3,........... and an Odes 800

slim if i had to guess id say this is just spam from John
  7. marcust90

UTVUnderground Vehicle BREAKDOWN: #50Shades

haha Yea it is that. We always believe in "Pick an' Pray" you pick and line and pray you don't mess up. Im finally getting into more trail riding than mudding but I'll always be a mudder at heart its so much fun! If you're ever in NC go to busco beach and check out the mudding we do. Had Mud...
  8. marcust90

UTVUnderground Vehicle BREAKDOWN: #50Shades

they must have done it to "look safe" i cant remember the last time i wore a helmet while mudding. it looks bad ass tho Joey D! but did i see that monster get stuck at the end?
  9. marcust90

UTV World Championship LIVE Coverage!

Jake id love to be there to get one haha but kinda hard living in NC
  10. marcust90

Windrock Park, TN

ok sounds great thanks for all the info guys!
  11. marcust90

Windrock Park, TN

Thanks Bret i have one installed already. Mainly mud ride around here so winches are a must. Do they have many rides there? where people all get together and ride that have never been there?
  12. marcust90

Windrock Park, TN

Have been trying to plan some places to ride this year and this place really caught my eye. Does anyone have any experience riding here? http://www.windrockpark.com/ If so how did u like it? how were the trails? Its a 8hr drive for me and really just trying to get some first hand experience on...
  13. marcust90

UTVUG- North GA Chapter...

What kind of tires are those?
  14. marcust90

New guy from NC

Thanks! Im from Eastern NC so im a lil ways from you haha. And yea it was a tough beast until I splattered the front diff this past sunday. BUt oh well time to rebuild and make it better haha.
  15. marcust90

John Deere RSX suspension?

i gotcha thanks Joey guess its time to save up a few grand to take it to a machine shop for a custom lift then haha. i love the long travel kit but dont truly need it out here just the GC. Also did u get the PM i sent you?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000