Recent content by mark#63

1. M

Yamaha Welder? Cage builder?

x6 on thad he has a 1/2 dozen or more cages on cars in the worcs series! He has unmatched style & strength, my car has been rolled over 3 times & its still perfect. his prices are within reason too!
  2. M

Official UTVUnderground WORCS Adelanto Round 8 PICS & Results

Here's a few pics that my wife took
  3. M

WORCS 395 race video of rhino and rzr

I guess I'm gunna have to put my # on my dash!! LOL:D
  4. M

WORCS 395 race video of rhino and rzr

Bad ass video but who's #64.
  5. M

FYI, Race Around The Lake

One lap of Race around the lake. BTO race around the lake sxs class 2 - YouTube
  6. M

WORCS 2012 season?

IMO THE PARADE LAP IS A GOOD IDEA FOR A COUPLE OF REASONS, ONE REASON, SAFETY, AND TO KNOW WERE THE SKETCHY SPOTS ARE, AND TO SAVE YOUR RIG FROM GETTING BUSTED. THE CARNAGE I SEE ON THE ON THE TRACK IMO IS NOT PART FAILURE, ITS DRIVERS NOT KNOWING THE COURSE AND DRIVING WAY TO FAST (OVER THEIR...
  7. M

FYI, Race Around The Lake

I might be able to get some inside info on the race my brother is friends with shane. If i can get info I'll report back.
  8. M

WORCS #7 Glen Helen

It was a accident. We all would have done the same thing to get back on the course, trying to save our position.
  9. M

WORCS #7 Glen Helen

Home sweet home after a bad ass day of racing. I would have to say this was my favorite track yet. Some parts of the course were pretty ugly, But rest made up for it! I liked all the wide open sections specially the short-course.
  10. M

WORCS #5 Payette Idaho

Wish things could have worked out, i missed being out there racing with all you guys. It looked like it was a cool track( a lil dusty). Congrats again slowpoke
  11. M

WORCS #5 Payette Idaho

Congrats dave, did you miss having your race buddy? I just couldn't make this one, I'm working on washington. BTW great video.
  12. M

Kawasaki FRESH TERYX

nice work, I was thinking about bringing in the RZR for some sus!:D
  13. M

Calling ALL Polaris RZR RACERS!!!! SPONSORSHIP

My name is Mark Parrillo I live in so cal, my rzr is a 2009s. I race the WORCS series, currently in 6th place in class 2, and this summer I'm going to do some desert races. I also take my car to pismo,glamis & my local desert riding areas. So I would also be representing the sponsorship other...
  14. M

glowing red pipes @ idle

Thanx guys I'm not so worried if it's happening to others! But still curious as to why, there should be some kind of reason like the motor is retarded @ idle or something.
  15. M

glowing red pipes @ idle

This is kinda odd to me, my '09 S with new muzzy system @ idle is glowing red. From start-up to idle no driving. It's about the first 6 to 8 inches from the port flange. At the same time my O2 gauge is reading 11.2 to 11.6. Is this normal or is this something to worry about?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000