Recent content by marktorres

1. M

RZR1K Front Diff rebuild Questions

I am pretty certain I have a bearing that is near failing in my front diff; when I look at the part diagram the hub, bearing and a bushing are sold as an assembly though. Has anyone seen a rebuild kit or do you know the dimensions of the bearings and if they can be pressed off of the hub? I...
  2. M

All UTV's FIA Seats VS Non-FIA or SFI Seating for Racing

I know there is great debate between suspension seats and tub style seats, I'm not really here to make another thread on the subject because there are some really good ones already out there but I do want to ask about seat safety ratings. When seat shopping it seams like there is a $400-500...
  3. M

"Build Threads".. you've got to be kidding

Post some examples of them stating their "builds" are better.. Why is there an expectation of knowledge about suspension that goes along with owning a toy and putting some accessories on it. Why not stop being a tool and teach the guy about his suspension if he doesn't know and/or understand...
  4. M

"Build Threads".. you've got to be kidding

Get off the high horse, to each his own. They may not know what a true build is yet but will eventually learn and then progress, if not they will still happily buy from the aftermarket manufacturers. You seem to forget that a lot of the race teams depend on the income from these part sales to...
  5. M

Polaris Madigan Motorsports xp1000 stock replacement 4130 kit

Any updates on this kit yet? Is it available for purchase?
  6. M

UTV Wolfpack Parts Line!

Thanks for the reply! I will email you guys when I'm ready to purchase.
  7. M

All UTV's Limit Strap Tech

I have been looking into limit straps and found lots of tech but most of it is centered around limiting down travel for off-road vehicles with a lot of unsprung weight - to protect the shocks. It makes sense as to why you would not want let the shock carry all that weight when at full droop but...
  8. M

UTV Wolfpack Parts Line!

The parts look great, I see some Radius Rods and A-Arms in my future. I'm trying to find the right balance, maybe you can offer some suggestions. Right now the Factory A-Arms are a weak link but they are a cheap weak link. My fear with running your arms are that my frame tabs would now be the...
  9. M

UTVUnderground Action Sports Canopy FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY!!

Texas needs some UTV Underground love!! I'm on the far left - picture was taken after winning the second moto of the Texoma Quad Racing Associations UTV Open at Moto City MX in Blanchard, OK. We are working hard with TQRA, OCSN and TORN to get more SxS racing in the Texas/Oklahoma area and...

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000