Recent content by matt.cooper.1460

1. M

Help! New UTV

Check out the teryx too... I love mine and we have quite a few in town now...great trail rigs and brick shithouse reliable Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. M

Kawasaki Teryx4 spare tire mounting ideas

Alright guys/gals I’m looking for ideas to carry my 30” out&back maxx spare. The rear bumper/winch build starts soon. It will have support tube that go up over the bed rails to the cage. I’ve though about bumper mounted but I’d want it fairly low and that won’t work as the winch will be tight...
  3. M

All UTV's Youth UTV input

I’d really like to find a decent deal on an older 400 or smaller ranger, rhino, whatever so we have real 4x4 and they can try to keep up more! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. M

All UTV's Youth UTV input

Hello all, To start off my family is new into the it /sxs world. I have a teryx 4 for work and play setup on 30s and a similar setup ranger crew 900xp I put together for one of my construction crews. My kids love it, I am looking at possibly getting a youth version for my oldest (12), which...
  5. M

Most reliable UTV for first time buyer! NEED HELP!

I have a 19 ranger crew 900xp and if I could reverse course and do it over I would have gotten the mule pro fit I was considering... I also run a teryx and the kawi’s are built brick shit house rugged but that Polaris just seems cheap...I just tore both machine down and did the suspension over...
  6. M

Can-Am First UTV

Enjoy! As a heads up the teryx has power steering too...i didn’t consider the commander series as I needed a shorter wheelbase w/the 4 seat Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. M

Polaris HD roof options?

I have a 1p ranger crew 900xp that is used by one of my crews for remote access on power lines/structures. It is a workhorse to bring the guys, tools and bales of hay/straw(restoration requirements). Right now the only roof is a tarp setup I threw together which came out great as a temp but we...
  8. M

Can-Am First UTV

I just picked up an 18 teryx 4 and a 19 ranger crew 900xp... the crew is great for moving guys at job sites and as a work mule. This teryx is awesome all around for what I need. It hauled myself (6’1/225) and my buddy (6’3/325) all day on pretty rugged trails and through the streets no problem...
  9. M

All UTV's Help-Teryx4 vs pioneer 1000-5 vs Wolverine x4

Well...if anyone is curious I went T4...it’s a proven platform in my area and they are bringing in an 18 white base model for 13300, with the 4500lb winch and relentless skids installed it’s still under list price, should be ready for pickup at the end of the week Sent from my iPhone using...
  10. M

All UTV's Help-Teryx4 vs pioneer 1000-5 vs Wolverine x4

last week I picked up a ranger crew 900xp that is being used by one of our crews for excavation work along power high tension lines, these are very rugged trails/terrain throughout NH with rocks, mud/swamp, high speed paved road runs etc. I want and need all the love,hate and input possible on...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000