Recent content by Matt Martelli - CEO

1. Matt Martelli - CEO

Orion

I've seen attack ships on fire on the shoulder of Orion, I've seen moon beams glisten at the Ten hauser gate, all those memories lost like tears in the rain. - Roy Batty #orion #madmedia #visionwheel #bfgoodrichtires #ridefox #bajadesigns #Maximausa #utvunderground
  2. Matt Martelli - CEO

The new 70-mile course at the 2022 UTV World Championship (The California 300) is amazing!

Rough, rocks, sand washes, rally roads, a little bit of everything! And lots of passing! Most people have no idea how good the riding is in Barstow. Stoked to share it with everyone!
  3. Matt Martelli - CEO

Podcast from 2022 Sand Sports

Had a blast doing this with you guys! Show was packed!
  4. Matt Martelli - CEO

Electric (EV) UTVs

Check out the new EV UTV from Volcon. https://www.utvunderground.com/volcon-launches-the-new-stag-ev-utv
  5. Matt Martelli - CEO

Hello.

Welcome!
  6. Matt Martelli - CEO

Electric (EV) UTVs

We are seeing several manufacturers offer electric or (EV) UTV's. What are your questions or concerns about moving to and EV UTV Platfrom?
  7. Matt Martelli - CEO

Lake Powell UTV Fest

Looks rad!
  8. Matt Martelli - CEO

What UTV exhaust system are you using and why?

S&S Cycle just entered the UTV market with new UTV exhaust system. Full article here: https://www.utvunderground.com/ss-enters-the-off-road-space-with-new-utv-exhaust-system
  9. Matt Martelli - CEO

10. Matt Martelli - CEO

The perfect UTV Tool Kit

I have had hundreds of people ask "What tools should I carry in my UTV?" In most cases tools are incomplete, they get lost, destroyed, etc. Now Assault Industries has come up with the perfect solution for UTV enthusiasts, The Assault Industries On-The-Go UTV Tool Kit. The Assault Industries...
  11. Matt Martelli - CEO

California Trail Map

Rad! You should be an advertiser!
  12. Matt Martelli - CEO

New

Welcome!
  13. Matt Martelli - CEO

What's the perfect short course length?

Working on the short course UTV race at the UTV World Championship/California 300. What is the perfect lap length? 6 miles? 45-minute moto? Give us your input!
  14. Matt Martelli - CEO

Cage Pricing what to expect?

Good questions. Don't skimp on cage quality. It could literally cost you your life.
  15. Matt Martelli - CEO

New Polaris RZR R to Race The Baja 1000! Who do you got to win?

New Class. Looks like they will now start in front of the Class 10 cars at the Baja 500.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bustek1642