Recent content by Never happy

1. N

2017 Baja 1000 - YOU PICK EM'! & OFFICIAL TRACKING THREAD

They’re in! But rat sult is too worried about finding a cell phone to go interview them...[emoji35] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. N

Live feed is on! Should be in soon... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. N

Please tell me somebody with a camera will be at the finish when Robby and max get there..! Looks like they’re 75 miles out as of now! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. N

Cafro is the closest he’s been to Brandon! Should be a good run to the finish!!!..... figures .. the one time I decide not to go chase them around Baja ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. N

UTV WINTER NATIONALS Parker “250” Presented By Polaris

Not to change direction on this thread but... Parker has been getting a monumental amount of rain the past 48 hrs and if it keeps up this will be awesome course conditions and no dust! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. N

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Baja 1000 Update Thread

Tracking has definitely given us some new advantages for the racer/chaser... we were getting better feed back from texts in the states than our race radios and sat phones! I am stoked that murrays got the championship if anyone deserves it it's them (and I'm secretly a can am fan myself) just...
  7. N

Murray I believe Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. N

We actually pulled the filter at rm 209 thinking that was the problem. I believe the pump might have cracked at the pick up in the cell. Seemed to be cavitation for starvation for fuel but the pump was still running. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. N

Badassmav, I was the primary "crew chief" for Cafro. At our pit at rm 210 we knew where Burnett was and gave the info, our car was already developing a fuel delivery problem(that at rm 700 finally timed out our race). From 200 on the car would only run 60 mph or less. I had time splits on...
  10. N

Baja 500 Wagers

6 out of 16 actually... 4th in turbo class Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. N

Turbo or n.a. For new car build score and bitd?

I was at San Felipe helping these guys... They entered their NA car in turbo hoping for a higher car count (bigger purse) they ended up 3rd turbo and 3rd oa... And this car is for sale by the way! Their finishing new car. I was at magnum today discussing the new car and I believe that I'm going...
  12. N

This is definitely the smartest route for sure seeing how things are going in the classes! Just don't want to throw money at a used car now and take it till there's no return on it...based on the reason somebody's already realized it capabilities are limited... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. N

Thanks for the input and ideas! Not sure if I want to go the used car route(not saying these cars aren't top line cars) I just have some ideas I want to use on whatever I decide to build. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. N

I actually looked at his car a little bit and I've got a friend selling his 2 seater also... This isn't my first go at desert racing, I've raced score and bitd in pro Moto for years... Also in a 5/1600 and a 10 car in Baja and more... I've owned and raced utvs since the rhino days. This will be...
  15. N

I'm only going to do select bitd races and focus more on score... I know I'm backwards on that but my real enjoyment is racing Baja, nothing stateside compares in my opinion. And car counts are down in score right now I was at San Felipe and I think there was 7 in each class. I know that'll grow...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000