Recent content by NEVERENOUGH

1. N

Best food spots, only accessible by dirt road!?

We spend every Thanksgiving at Alamo lake her in Az. They have a place called the Wayside inn. They have the best green chili burger and chili cheese fries around. Lot of bush pilots use the dirt runway there also. It would be a great ride from Parker or Havasu. Lots of great riding if you like...
  2. N

New member from Flagstaff,AZ

Welcome to the underground. I live in Prescott and we spend most of the summer either in the Williams or Munds Park area. We will be in Munds the weekend before Memorial day. We are going to Mormon lake to the Expedition expo. If you ever want to get together and ride just shoot me a pm.
  3. N

Kawasaki My Kawasaki T4

Just so you know that makes my decision that much harder lol. I was sold on a new xp4 1k but really like your teryx. My 08 has been a good machine just time to upgrade. I don't suppose you want to make another kit lol, Thanks for all the info now just to pull the trigger on my next toy.
  4. N

Kawasaki My Kawasaki T4

I have to say this is the baddest T4 I have seen. I love the cage and rack. I am currently in the market for a new sxs and this is got me thinking maybe T4 for the type of riding we like to do. Rusty what do you think wheel travel is with your design? Also not that is that important but what do...
  5. N

Any interest in a week long adventure ride in So Cal

This is a great idea. I would be interested if the timing was right.
  6. N

Branden Sims #1913 KOH 2014 recap/report

Good Job Branden glad to see your hard work and dedication pay off. Good luck at the Mint.
  7. N

New member from New River AZ

Welcome to the site from another Az family. Lots of great info on the site sit back relax and enjoy.
  8. N

ADRA Thunder Rock 150 Congress AZ

We are thinking about doing the poker run on Friday Night. Need to just get out of town lol.
  9. N

Mega's new toy 2012 T4

Very nice toy. My buddy just picked one up also first trip will be Easter. We are headed to Congress have you ever ridden around there?
  10. N

Hey All... from Mt Shasta

Man I keep seeing you around these sites showing off these pics and swear 1 day me and the wife are going to show up at your door.
  11. N

Chase Trucks!!!!!

What a great topic. Way to get me thinking about ideas for my truck.
  12. N

Stoddard Wells trip June 9th

Dude thanks for sharing the pics. Looks like you guys had a great time and the riding looks pretty sweet. Just got back from a quick little family camping outing. These little trips are so relaxing and fun.
  13. N

Bad assss camero

Hey what the heck are you doing in Bagdad Az? I have drank a lot of beer in that end of the road town good times for sure.
  14. N

Ever been stuck???? Emergency Numbers List?

I am in Northern Arizona but would be glad to add my name when it is all set up.
  15. N

DIESEL $4.20 A GAL. WHAT CAN WE DO?

Do all the normal stuff. Keep tires aired up on truck and trailer. I never buy diesel without checking my droid app for lowest price. Try not to let the truck get completely empty. I have to drive my dually everyday to work and it is painful at the pumps but it is what it is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000