Recent content by Off Road Warehouse

1. O

WHOLESALE PRICING

$1543.33 for all that stuff plus shipping. Would need to order from Carli 2-3days and 4-6wks for the shocks from FOX.
  2. O

Daliy Happenings and Specials

We've got a pair of FOX rear stock RZR-s shocks with C/D adjusters that had been special ordered and then returned by a customer. In good shape never installed. Will sell the pair of them for $650 + shipping reg. price is $860
  3. O

Rhino center console $175. will post pic tomorrow
  4. O

1 set of RZR doors $156.25 for the pair.
  5. O

UMP Rhino superfilters $218.75 The UMP SUPERFILTER incorporates a unique swirl flow design inside the aluminum air box to help separate the larger dirt particles out before they can even reach the filter. This results in a much longer filter life and increased performance over longer periods...
  6. O

OK so we have been selling Fastco Hubs for a while now. We want to pass on the savings to you guys, so we are going to be putting together a Group Buy on front and rear hubs. These Hubs feature: Advanced contoured design Positive control Rim Placement Dual Wheel Bolt Patterns (RZR & Rhino...
  7. O

The urethane hub will work to hold the wheel, but unsure of the mounting. Looks like you could probably make it work.
  8. O

Here's some pics.
  9. O

This weeks special on vertical spare tire mounts for the Rhino for $100 each. Reg. price $159.99 ONLY 3 AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICE. AND Rhino Cooler Mount $43.75 Reg. Price $66.91 ONLY 4 AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICE. To get in on this price post or send me a PM and I'll contact you for payment and...
  10. O

Hey guys - tons going on at ORW so we thought it be good to start a thread to keep people updated of new products, specials, and product info and questions from customers! Ill go through day to day and update this thread. Feel free to ask any questions you may have!
  11. O

Yamaha FMF PowerCore 4 Exhaust

(660 only) Complete exhaust $500 have two avalible at this price. Send me a PM or call us @ 1-800-341-7757. The Powercore 4 is the original race design muffler. Aluminum construction and stainless steel Hi-Flo endcaps make for the perfect balance of performance and strength. The Powercore 4...
  12. O

RZR 6" Fabtech long travel kit

Like the title says Fabtech 6" long travel kit w/Dirt Logic Shocks and Axle Shafts for $3900 Including a FREE BrakeLine Kit. crazy right, only one of these kits in stock PM or call us @ 1-800-341-7757
  13. O

UTVU MEMBER SPECIAL

RZR brakeline kit $180 Two available at this price.
  14. O

Hi, my name is nick and I am contacting you from ORW in San Diego about information you...

Hi, my name is nick and I am contacting you from ORW in San Diego about information you requested on our fastco RZR hubs. Give me a call or e-mail me at [email protected] for information thanks.
  15. O

Fabtech RZR Blow out

Fabtech 6" for $3900 and I'll throw in RZR steel braided Brake Line.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000