Recent content by Pahrump

1. P

2012 Mud Nationals LIVE Coverage by UTVUnderground.com - Black Rhino & Rugged Radios

Re: 2012 Mud Nationals LIVE Coverage by UTVUnderground.com - Black Rhino & Rugged Rad Nice video from Pro Armor
  2. P

2012 Mud Nationals LIVE Coverage by UTVUnderground.com - Black Rhino & Rugged Radios

Re: 2012 Mud Nationals LIVE Coverage by UTVUnderground.com - Black Rhino & Rugged Rad Was great to see yall out there again Joey!!!!! We won both the loudness and crowd favorite as far as I know in the stereo contest this year....so pretty happy about that..even though the RZR had thrown a rod...
  3. P

Yamaha BEST CV BOOT????

Fast boots IMO the best boots far and above al others.
  4. P

UTVUnderground2011 Mud Nationals !!VIDEO!! WATCH THIS

Its a different style than most of you guys are used to thats for sure. I have done both...living in Vegas and hitting Dumont and the desert scene...and living here in Texas and going nipple deep in mud/water. Both ways are a blast.....cause basically as long as you are doing what you lik,e...
  5. P

2011 High Lifter Mud Nationals Pics & Results

Great pics!!!!! Probably some of the best of any I have seen from Nats...its a hell of an event theres no doubt glad to see you guys enjoyed yourself!
  6. P

2011 High Lifter Mud Nationals *HERE WE COME!*

Sweet I see my rzr up there. It was good to meet you guys.
  7. P

Are you guys setting up a booth or just going to party and check things out? I'll be at the stereo contest on Thursday so should be easy to find. See y'all there.
  8. P

Can't freaking wait. Super excited this year. Changed the lift up on the rzr a little. Yeah that's a 5 gal bucket.
  9. P

Thanks. Updated it a little new SDR front bumper and a set of the brand spankin new MSA 30" moto monsters mounted on the new crusher wheel.
  10. P

See you fellas there.....if you see me holla...
  11. P

A new Polaris SXS! Jan. 1st

That $15700 price is for the eps4
  12. P

NEW Ranger Crew +4 from Dragonfire

I am interested in pricing when you get it worked out...my dad has a 2010 XP and cries all the time cause his suspension sucks...
  13. P

i started to pimp my carhauler this weekend

We had the same issue as KJ...took a nice 16ft trailer with 7000K axles...extended it 2' so we could haul 2 SxS on it and loaded it sways pretty bad above 60-65....no matter whats pulling it
  14. P

Can-Am NEW Can-Am Commander UTV - UTVUnderground Exclusive -

That blows for you guys out there that they are doing this....I bought mine here for MSRP......not right for dealers to gouge just cause they can.
  15. P

Yamaha plug and play wired

Nice idea.....I hate to say it but I see Rhintax builds slowing down...maybe not...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000